Will grigg

Need a striker that can score goals week in week out wyke can’t provide that or Lafferty yes he hasn’t done that so far but doesn’t he deserve his chance now he’s waited long enough at least to be in squad Could be crucial towards end of season ?

Is this a whoosh?

The guy who laid up a goal for Power the other night?

Have we not seen Grigg make less of an impact for about 13 months?
Watmore who has assisted 2 injury time equalisers in his last 7 sub appearances?

EDIT: That's 2 assists in 108 minutes of football BTW.

I did say Tin hat on ! It’s all about opinions but for me Watmore looks like he’s struggling at the moment. I’d love him to succeed but he looks like he’s lost the raw pace that made him a decent prospect. Maybe it’s because he’s not getting much time to impress but when he does come on he’s like forest gump just running head down until he inevitably gets tackled on runs the ball out of play.

Tin hat on but I would bring him back into the squad. He hasn't been given a chance with this different system we're playing, and certainly since our upturn in form. Watching that game the other night, the amount of crosses we get in now that flash across the box, and seeing Wyke be nowhere near them because he hasn't got the awareness, it might suit Grigg more.

Back