Wickets to be renamed 'outs' for The Hundred

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm not going to say I told you so, but it's almost word for word.

One of the pluses being advertising!

"That 12 was brought to you by domino's, shit pizzas at a huge price! And now an interview at the primark boundary"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm not going to say I told you so, but it's almost word for word.

Impressive, I'm sure we'll all have took the piss about 12s at some point but you nailed the sponsorship and the gonk on commentary 😂

Last edited:
One of the pluses being advertising!

"That 12 was brought to you by domino's, shit pizzas at a huge price! And now an interview at the primark boundary"

Impressive, I'm sure we'll all have took the piss about 12s at some point but you nailed the sponsorship and the gonk on commentary 😂
Its what franchise cricket is all about. I still can't quite believe anyone is in denial about what the purpose of the 16.4 is, but there you go.

I watched about 2 hours total of the last IPL across about 6 games and for most of that, the Kiwi commentator was trying to sell me a really shit hatchback. I just can't be doing with it.

Back