why everyone is angry at meghan markle

Borrowed my hammer drill. When I got it back the rechargeable battery was missing and the locking mechanism for the drill bits had become loose. The thicker bits are fine, but if you put small ones in they kind of wiggle from side to side.

You know the moulded plastic case it comes in? One of those little clasps was snapped and for some reason the paper manual inside was covered in food or some red substance.
Wtf?

Borrowed my hammer drill. When I got it back the rechargeable battery was missing and the locking mechanism for the drill bits had become loose. The thicker bits are fine, but if you put small ones in they kind of wiggle from side to side.

You know the moulded plastic case it comes in? One of those little clasps was snapped and for some reason the paper manual inside was covered in food or some red substance.
Well it's your own fault . I learned my lesson when I got my Bosch back and the chuck key was missing. I said to the wife "never again".

i'm on a couple of politics debate/right wing nut job facebook pages, and the scale of the obsession is mind blowing. its every single day, every article about her is posted and then 100s of comments absolutely abusing her. its scary

My Mam is in Crete at the moment and the only English news channel she can get is France 24. Their coverage only showed Wills and Kate walking around and missed Harry and Meghan off.

On a hiding to nowt . If she's just hard work they all are . Being hard work and a modern woman in that Circus with that skin tone all answerable, sort of ,to good old Britain .
10 out of 10 for trying
I have no idea what she is like but Harry seems a canny lad and no one's fool so I just watch from afar and non of it is of interest
I did think Harry and his brother were the way forward for the royals but it looks like he's thought no thanks.. leaving them to plod on into redundancy

Does that justify or downplay the perceived racism against his wife though?
I can't take classism complaints seriously from a bloke whose title is Prince. It doesn't mean his wife doesn't deserve common decency and respect but he's trying to make it about a systemic problem when he himself is the system.

I can't take classism complaints seriously from a bloke whose title is Prince. It doesn't mean his wife doesn't deserve common decency and respect but he's trying to make it about a systemic problem when he himself is the system.

You seen some of the headlines printed about her? How have they been ok'd such as using terms 'compton' 'gangster' and then not been pulled or jumped on after?

Why shouldnt he control what press get to see and when they get to see it?

Are his complaints about classism, or about racism? They seem predominately the latter. Unless you’re understanding them differently?

Back