why everyone is angry at meghan markle

Why are u on these pages? Just out of interest?

To read what people are saying who aren't in the same political head space as I am. I rarely comment, it's just interesting to see what the 'other side' are talking about. It's hilarious/sad

Currently they are talking about how this current government and Tories in general are left wing and believe in Marxist theocracy (whatever the fuck that is) and that they are bringing new laws in whereby if a man gets arrested for a sex crime that he is legally guilty until he can prove innocence

To read what people are saying who aren't in the same political head space as I am. I rarely comment, it's just interesting to see what the 'other side' are talking about. It's hilarious/sad

Currently they are talking about how this current government and Tories in general are left wing and believe in Marxist theocracy (whatever the fuck that is) and that they are bringing new laws in whereby if a man gets arrested for a sex crime that he is legally guilty until he can prove innocence
I mainly read the Guardian but I look on the Express/Mail most days to view the corresponding article/make sure I'm not operating in a left-wing bubble or going mad.

I can confirm I'm not going mad.

They're essentially the same thing, pre-judging and giving different status to people based on nothing except bloodline.

They’re similar in that they’re forms of discrimination based on inherent characteristics sure, but are you truly comfortable with the statement:

“It is laughable that a young black man, born into a very wealthy family, complains about racism”

Because that is what you’re saying. You’re describing it as “laughable” that Harry is complaining about racism when he is a beneficiary of classism.

If you wouldn’t be comfortable with the above statement, can you please explain why not and how these differ?

They’re similar in that they’re forms of discrimination based on inherent characteristics sure, but are you truly comfortable with the statement:

“It is laughable that a young black man, born into a very wealthy family, complains about racism”

Because that is what you’re saying. You’re describing it as “laughable” that Harry is complaining about racism when he is a beneficiary of classism.

If you wouldn’t be comfortable with the above statement, can you please explain why not and how these differ?
Harry is basically complaining about the status (which the media attention comes from) that allowed him the opportunity to marry a Hollywood actress in the first place. He wants all the upsides with none of the down.

Borrowed my hammer drill. When I got it back the rechargeable battery was missing and the locking mechanism for the drill bits had become loose. The thicker bits are fine, but if you put small ones in they kind of wiggle from side to side.

You know the moulded plastic case it comes in? One of those little clasps was snapped and for some reason the paper manual inside was covered in food or some red substance.

Are the actual bits okay? You didn't leave your 6mm masonry bit(s) in there, did you?

Back