why everyone is angry at meghan markle

Most people are quite happy to stick a photo on Facebook when they fancy it.

I think few would be okay with randoms hiding in bushes taking photos of us as we go about our day and doing the same.

This. Don't know who's worse, the press or the sad sacks who ensure theres a market for the press to pursue. f***ing hell, poor Meghan wouldn't be able to go anywhere without some arsehole taking photos of her but, unless she's doing something newsworthy, why the fuck are people interested enough to make the photos valuable? "Woman takes child to park", "woman visits shop", it's f***ing pathetic. The press hound people, then act all outraged when they want to fuck off away from them, meanwhile people moan about the press and still buy the shite magazines talking about which dress some bird wore when she took her kid to nursery, load of arsehole the lot of them

This. Don't know who's worse, the press or the sad sacks who ensure theres a market for the press to pursue. f***ing hell, poor Meghan wouldn't be able to go anywhere without some arsehole taking photos of her but, unless she's doing something newsworthy, why the fuck are people interested enough to make the photos valuable? "Woman takes child to park", "woman visits shop", it's f***ing pathetic. The press hound people, then act all outraged when they want to fuck off away from them, meanwhile people moan about the press and still buy the shite magazines talking about which dress some bird wore when she took her kid to nursery, load of arsehole the lot of them

Hello, OK, Heat and every other magazine like that are gutter press.
The worst thing about them is that many "celebrities" will use them to promote their own image, or sell photos etc. From there you get tabloid rags hounding people to fill pages or get clicks with "stories" like you suggest.

Well this is an entertaining read if the world of royalty & conspiracy theories are your bag…

I never knew you could hide so much technology in a bra and belt… suggest the next Q or Bond be female as the scope of spying seems infinitely greater for girls.
Logon or register to see this image

Parody account maybes?

But why? Why would she record something thats been shown live on tv? 😂😂 i wish these people would get in the sea

Borrowed my hammer drill. When I got it back the rechargeable battery was missing and the locking mechanism for the drill bits had become loose. The thicker bits are fine, but if you put small ones in they kind of wiggle from side to side.

You know the moulded plastic case it comes in? One of those little clasps was snapped and for some reason the paper manual inside was covered in food or some red substance.

Borrowed my hammer drill. When I got it back the rechargeable battery was missing and the locking mechanism for the drill bits had become loose. The thicker bits are fine, but if you put small ones in they kind of wiggle from side to side.

You know the moulded plastic case it comes in? One of those little clasps was snapped and for some reason the paper manual inside was covered in food or some red substance.
U OK hun?

great summary by akkad like

I am not angry at Meghan. I don’t know her, I will never meet or know her.

I don’t know the details behind their position in the Royal Family. I will never find out these details.

I am not angry at Meghan. I really don’t understand why anyone else should be given that no one in the general public knows any more than me.

What a cow. Didn’t realise she was a drill breaker on top of everything else!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She’s very economical with the truth- I think that is pretty well established now.
She also angered the Mandela family last week by drawing comparisons between his struggles and hers- haway man 😂😂
A narcissist and a little fibber.

Back