why everyone is angry at meghan markle

Not sure where you’re coming from there, yeah, every one is born equal until the second their arse is out of the clout, that’s when it changes. Charles for example, was born into the royal family. Royalty that has been about since the beginning of man more or less. There’s always been a hierachy whether it be human beings, monkeys or bees so I’m not sure how you can say being born into a royal family is like believing in witches (which I do believe in by the way, I’ve gone out with plenty of the demonic fuckers)
:)

Do you not think the same should apply to ludicrous salaries paid in all manner of business then? Maybe have a cap on personal wealth? How much money do you think a person should be allowed to have before it’s deemed to be too much? What about £20 odd billion on cross rail, or the £60 odd million on Big Ben repairs, or the several billion to refurb the Houses of Parliament? Imagine how many people could be helped by that money. But no, blame the royal family. If you want an end to food banks and the likes is suggest looking elsewhere rather than the royals.

Don't forget the footballers an'all!!!

The disappointing thing is that she has turned out to be exactly the thing that many cynical people like me believed her to be at the onset: a gold-digger. So now she thought she had her prince and A-list celebrity status, she couldn't stand the royal heat and expectation so she's fucked off back over the Atlantic to La-La Land where she expects to monetise her royal status. Except wily old Queenie's removed her royal status, and Harry is now basically just a balding ginger lad who has little to offer long-term after the initial fuss dies down and the paps get bored.

I give them two years or less till they separate.

I’d love to know where this idea has come from like, other than that you’re a self-admitted cynic, you don’t actually know any of the above is true.

There’s a load of posters on here coming out with truisms like she’s a gold digger or just wanted a fancy wedding, and now she can’t handle the attention.

None of you actually know she’s a gold digger who wanted a fancy wedding. It’s bullshit spouted as truth from people who have no clue what they’re talking about man 😂

I’d love to know where this idea has come from like, other than that you’re a self-admitted cynic, you don’t actually know any of the above is true.

There’s a load of posters on here coming out with truisms like she’s a gold digger or just wanted a fancy wedding, and now she can’t handle the attention.

None of you actually know she’s a gold digger who wanted a fancy wedding. It’s bullshit spouted as truth from people who have no clue what they’re talking about man 😂
Pretty much this. The certainty with which people are calling her a gold digger is embarrassing. There’s absolutely nothing to suggest that. She was already financially well off before marrying him.

Last edited:
Don't forget the footballers an'all!!!
Good call! Let’s say there was a £60k wage cap on all jobs, I wonder how money is paid over that, got to be billions hasnt it? I wonder if there’s a ideology where we just pay everyone the same so wealth doesnt become an issue? ;)

Who's angry? The press?! That's about it. Don't think very many others give two hoots.

Good on them I say, get away from here and live somewhere nice with nice people. The UK is becoming a pretty shit place in my opinion and I don't blame them for clearing off to raise their family elsewhere.

Who's angry? The press?! That's about it. Don't think very many others give two hoots.

Good on them I say, get away from here and live somewhere nice with nice people. The UK is becoming a pretty shit place in my opinion and I don't blame them for clearing off to raise their family elsewhere.
Couldn’t agree more, the country is a shithole at the minute and about to get worse with the blonde buffoon in charge

Is it actually possible for Harry to walk away and have zero press interest ?
Surely any income will need press support to publicise there support.
I’m struggling to understand how a clean break works and will appease what they want.
Sadly if Megan wants to be press free, she needs to lock herself away or commit murder ;)

They release photos to the press when it suits them.

They threaten the press when it doesn’t suit them.

They cannot have it both ways .

No wonder folk dislike the way they go on.

Never understand this argument, because it's a false equivalence. If people in the public eye release their own photos to the press that they choose to release, they're then fair game to have the press publish their private correspondence with their family? Or hide in bushes and pap them with a long lens when they're not on official business and it's just a mam taking her son out in the woods in private?

Never understand this argument, because it's a false equivalence. If people in the public eye release their own photos to the press that they choose to release, they're then fair game to have the press publish their private correspondence with their family? Or hide in bushes and pap them with a long lens when they're not on official business and it's just a mam taking her son out in the woods in private?

who mentioned private correspondence?

My understanding is that they release photos that they are happy for the press to have so that they then don't intrude on their privacy. 'here's a pic of us and the kid' now leave us alone type thing. Makes sense to me. Unfortunately the press are what and who they are and obviously don't just stop there.

I'm no royalist but they're dammed if they do and dammed if they don't. Some will twist it either way.

It's just the press. The public need to turn against them soon. They are the scourge of our society and get the masses to believe bullshit.

Most people are quite happy to stick a photo on Facebook when they fancy it.

I think few would be okay with randoms hiding in bushes taking photos of us as we go about our day and doing the same.

Back