Whisky

Jack Daniels Bonded Rye whiskey £32 on amazon.
Just recently introduced to uk market gets very good reviews in the us .
I've had the triple mash and the bonded whisky before , Both of which were very good. Don't let the jack daniels name put you off they do some good stuff unfortunately we don't see most it in the uk.

I've just been given a bottle of Tenjaku Japanese blended

No flowery reviews of the colour, the taste or the aftertaste, it's just very nice

Jameson’s have a partnership with Classic Football Shirts, and have just released 5 limited edition bottles. One of which is the Sunderland 92 away shirt. Can get it in supermarkets aswell.

Jameson’s have a partnership with Classic Football Shirts, and have just released 5 limited edition bottles. One of which is the Sunderland 92 away shirt. Can get it in supermarkets aswell.

I have just bought 2 mate thanks...

I wonder if they will be worth hanging on to (for profit) or just to get them drank 🤔

Would have been nice if it had been home kits.

Boutiquey whisky 30year old grain blended whisky opened tonight. Not bad bit sharp compared to a single malt but nice finish.
just over £60 in mom sale at christmas
Might buy the Mom 33 year North British next.
Got the 30 yr old…if that’s the unusual 70cl bottle.

Ok…just sipping the Boutiquey rye olorosso that’s also on offer at the minute

Back