Whisky

For only 232 bottles seemed to have gone well so far.

Hope @shakerman got one if he entered, given his generosity deserves the karma
I did indeed 👍

It looks like he's allocated to customers with a decent purchase history, hopefully everyone interested on here got one.
There are some folks with long purchase histories who haven’t received an email yet, though it seems to be a manual process so they may not all have gone out. Good to see most entries from here were successful.

I did indeed 👍

There are some folks with long purchase histories who haven’t received an email yet, though it seems to be a manual process so they may not all have gone out. Good to see most entries from here were successful.
The SMB success rate is astonishing as it is something like a 25% chance of getting a bottle if it was truly random.

Anyone on tyndrums mailing list? They're doing "weekend blowouts" one product one price one weekend.

This weekend is Glendronach 12yo. Reduced to £36.49 from £49.50

I was in their shop yesterday, bought my go to staple, Ardnamurchan blend
I love Ardnamurhcan, its going to be sensational when it gets a few years behind it

Anyone on tyndrums mailing list? They're doing "weekend blowouts" one product one price one weekend.

This weekend is Glendronach 12yo. Reduced to £36.49 from £49.50

I was in their shop yesterday, bought my go to staple, Ardnamurchan blend
Yes was interested what was on offer…think I’ll skip the Glendronach but will see if others come up.
Away on holiday tomorrow and sometimes ordering whisky or visiting betting sites can be a pain in the arse. See what else is on offer
Thankfully, we are not married so divorce is not an issue ..........
And that means she’s got less claim to your stash 👏

Back