Whisky

ABOUT THE ARDBEG X BLOCKBAR PARTNERSHIP

Ardbeg Fon Fhòid's limited release of 456 virtual bottles are available exclusively on BlockBar.com, anywhere in the world from 19th April 2022. BlockBar has sold thousands of NFTs - digital assets - from a wide variety of other distillers.

BE SURE TO GET YOUR HANDS ON IT

Those lucky enough to lay their virtual hands on the whisky will receive a digital version of their purchase, which can then be traded and redeemed to receive their actual bottle. So they can, ahem, 'dig' Ardbeg Fon Fhòid whenever they like, in all its smoky glory.

:lol::lol:

I remember the days when buying whisky was easy!
Getting stupid and typical of Ardbeg to be at the front of it.

I've been looking forward to opening this Ben Nevis Duncan Taylor Octave after the Dalmunach that I had a while back and the neck pour hasn't disappointed. I suspect that I'll be purchasing a few more of this range.
Love a good Ben Nevis, I’ve been on a SMWS bottling of it tonight.
I avoided it at first as many people think it better suits sherry casks but I’ve had some cracking Ben Nevis bourbon casks.

Cracked the 6yo Whiskybroker blend. One of the cleanest sherry cask whiskies I’ve had in a while, albeit not the most complex. Bought another couple of bottles as great value at £30. Reminds me a lot of the last 12yo Cadenhead blend.
Just ordered…quite enjoying the 10 yr old blend so why not

Back