Whisky

Still can't get owa I got a Deanston 18 for £37.50

Ordered one of these yesterday, £41.88 delivered. Had a bottle of the CS stuff which preceded this and it was amazing, this is 46% so have high hopes. WIO have a sale on a couple more of their Benromach stock, here and here. Wished I'd noticed those others yesterday as may have added to my order, great prices

Anyone had the peat smoke benromach before? Just ordered my favourite go to (the 10 year old) this afternoon but might cancel it for the peat smoke if it’s recommended

Took a picture and put on ImgBB to upload here but can't remember how to post it, something about link not recognised.

Anyway, tonight's delight is Ardnamurchan AD/04.21:03

Opened it to celebrate the result yesterday. Very nice indeed on both accounts.
Talisker 10 on amazon for £30. Always a good idea to have a bottle on your shelf.

Last edited:
Looking to get something off Amazon as a gift, thinking a bottle of aberlour but which is best or any recommendations for similar but better?

Price range up to £90

Looking to get something off Amazon as a gift, thinking a bottle of aberlour but which is best or any recommendations for similar but better?

Price range up to £90
Got to be Amazon ?

plenty of options for that budget. Guessing if Aberlour an option wanting a sherried malt ?

I have a gift voucher for Amazon so extends my budget to get something decent, I know they like most whisky that aren’t too peaty

While not priced like it was not that long ago, this is the cheapest ive seen it for a while.

or this…slightly over budget

I would also suggest Arran 18 but seems to be out of stock everywhere

Sure others will be along shortly with other suggestions

Back