Whisky

The next series of North Star bottlings have disappeared from the Tyndrum 'coming soon' list. Does that mean that their arrival is imminent or delayed further for the time being?

The next series of North Star bottlings have disappeared from the Tyndrum 'coming soon' list. Does that mean that their arrival is imminent or delayed further for the time being?
I contacted Tyndrum…was told last week they got one bottle of the Glasgow bottle which was sold…they are not sure if they will be getting any other of the bottles.

Very weird as it’s been months and months

Speaking of North Star, has anybody tried the South Star 8yo Islay?
Was tempted to stick one in my basket in the other day when ordering the wife's gin but played safe with another bottle of Chaos.

Way beyond I reckon, we should run a sweepstake, I reckon north of 3k all for a good cause though.
I'll say 5, but I honestly believe they could go as high as 8 and even higher. There are some fuckin rich people out there who are fanatical about Springbank. The Chinese are buying them up big style at the min apparently
We were both way, way short of the mark mate, £12,275 was the winning bid :eek:

I just bought a bottle of that smokehead stuff out of Morrisons for 25 quid. Can't be arsed to look back through the thread, but has anyone had it? I love a smoky peaty Islay.

Don’t know what went on…asked them what happened to series 17 and no reply
@shakerman

The Whiskybroker 6 yr old blend is not bad at all…just putting a dent in it and a shame I only bought the one bottle
Ian’s not a very organised bloke and unfortunately Ciara who used to keep him organised has moved on to Raasay. Combine that with Dal Riata, festival season and logistics issues, he’s been a bit chaotic.

Back