Whisky

Was that the one from a couple of months ago, 'Endangered Disillate'? If so I still have that one unopened.

Just kicked off the December spree with this Laphroaig from BB&R:
2012 Berry Bros. & Rudd Williamson, Cask No. 233, Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Islay (60.9%)
‘Dark side of the honey spoon’, 10yo from a charred Hogshead. Definitely wish I’d bought more than one bottle,
Did either of you try Mermaid karate from SMWS?
Not really aware of it to be honest.
I paid little more than that and shipped it with other bottles too so all in all was happy enough.
Anyone have any more info on this?

Seems a good price for a 29 year old single grain
I know Andrew Smith who owns LBD, I’ll ask him for some tasting notes. He’s a vet in a fairly wild part of Scotland, how he finds time to bottle spirits too I’ll never know.

KK HP available on Abbey
well that obviously went quickly :eek: :lol:

Springbank and some KK and Longrow
KK HP available on Abbey
to try and bump edited post

Last edited:
well that obviously went quickly :eek: :lol:

Springbank and some KK and Longrow

to try and bump edited post

Geraldo's still have the Hazelburn 10 if anyone's looking

Geraldo's still have the Hazelburn 10 if anyone's looking

Drambusters have everything:

I avoided the last batch of Rattray releases as I knew there so much else coming up. I've already bought 9 bottles over the last couple of days and have my eye on the Bunna Tawny Port and the Knockdhu Madeira Cask in the Cadenheads release!
Grabbed a 14yo Ledaig, 8yo Glen Scotia Heavily peated and 8yo Ben Nevis from the December SMWS outturn this morning, a Laphroaig cask and a Bimber from BB&R as well as another Ardnamurchin, Lagavulin 8, Signatory Bunna Staoisha and my first try of Torabhaigh. I seem to have an aversion to shipping costs and keep adding bottles to eliminate it when I want something ;)
There is always a minimum of 6 bottles at Christmas as well from my 3 daughters, grandson, wife & mother. Better get drinking :lol:

Last edited:

Back