Which Hikes or climbs do you have planned?

It’s class that, apart from the walk coming off Robinson or Hindscarth seems to last forever
I did it dropping off hindscarth and back to stair, still a good couple of mile on the valley bottom.
Did Bow fell and esk from langdsle a few weeks back. Wild camp last Saturday in the crazy heat up Brock Crags near angle tarn.

Last edited:
I did it dropping off hindscarth and back to stair, still a good couple of mile on the valley bottom.
Did Bow fell and esk from langdsle a few weeks back. Wild camp last Saturday in the crazy heat up Brock Crags near angle tarn.
Lasts forever that walk along the bottom doesn’t it.

Was it busy up Bowfell? Wildcamped at Haystacks last week, tremendous night.

Also been up Haystacks 4 times in the past week looking for a poor wee dog that went missing, feel like Joss Naylor at the minute. :lol:

Lasts forever that walk along the bottom doesn’t it.

Was it busy up Bowfell? Wildcamped at Haystacks last week, tremendous night.

Also been up Haystacks 4 times in the past week looking for a poor wee dog that went missing, feel like Joss Naylor at the minute. :lol:
Bow fell wasn’t busy at all, maybe two other people making the same ascent as me, plenty about once back at the tarn at the head of eskdale and langdale. The route seemed different to how I’d imagined it when planning and the summit of bow fell is like another planet. Made a brew on top looking across to the Langdale pikes and 3 Tornadoes roared through the valley below me, awesome sight.

Bit of a washout yesterday round Ennerdale Water before I had an explore round Eskdale where I was staying the night. Thankfully a lot nicer at Coniston today. Little over 50km hiked the last 2 days and upto 123/214 Wainwrights now 👍

Last edited:
Amanda Holden doing the 3 peaks for charity, been on the radio for weeks. Just finishing snowdon now (1st one) and is 2 hours behind schedule already. Looking at the weather at Ben Nevis I’m not sure why she’s done this route, don’t think she’ll mange it in 24 hours like. Shit tone raised like so that irrelevant really just puzzled at the route they’ve took.

Amanda Holden doing the 3 peaks for charity, been on the radio for weeks. Just finishing snowdon now (1st one) and is 2 hours behind schedule already. Looking at the weather at Ben Nevis I’m not sure why she’s done this route, don’t think she’ll mange it in 24 hours like. Shit tone raised like so that irrelevant really just puzzled at the route they’ve took.
Last thing the 3 peaks needs is a fuck wit celebrity plastering it all over the radio…stupid time to be doing it, stupid challenge (nowadays anyway).

Last thing the 3 peaks needs is a fuck wit celebrity plastering it all over the radio…stupid time to be doing it, stupid challenge (nowadays anyway).
This as well, why she’s waited til the weather has turned is beyond me. Ben Nevis is getting pelted with rain all neet.

Back