Where were you when the new millennium started?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laugh now mate. In a strange twist I live up the road to them now and pass all the time. My house is bigger but there drive is entry and separate exit!!! I’m not bitter!:D:D
I was almost exactly the same. RN at the time daughter almost 2. Would get back every weekend I could. Missed out on shit loads. I left in 04 to be home full time. We split in 05. :lol:

I was almost exactly the same. RN at the time daughter almost 2. Would get back every weekend I could. Missed out on shit loads. I left in 04 to be home full time. We split in 05. :lol:
I was cutting the coving in all happy as fuck and she said “we need to talk” haha.

I'm still gobsmacked :lol:
Unreal.

Hell of a trick question.

If you asked a room what was the first year of the 17th century.

A lot would instinctively go 1700

The rest would be like ahhh its a trick cos its actually 1600.

Enter HABA 87.... here comes the boom!

In the back garden setting off illegal Chinese fireworks that set off car alarms and burned a hole in the wheely bin.
Kids loved it.

At my mother's friends house as was only a youngin

Remember pinching some bottles of hooch alchopop plumb I think it was or lemon first time I ever drank sure was tipsy of 1 bottle :lol:

Lying in bed with my missus and two year old daughter next to us in her cot talking about how We would spend the rest of our lives together and we made love at the stroke of midnight and it was at that moment I knew that we would be together forever, and I was the big strong paratrooper who’s daughter would grow up to be so so proud of, maybe do little talks in her school about army life.
She left me 14 month later for a surveyor and we have not spoke since.
You had sex with your wife whilst your2 year old daughter was in your bed?

Also I hope you’ve seen your daughter since your wife left you even if you’ve not seen/spoken to the wife!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back