Where to watch X game in Y (look at me)

They can't show it if it's not on though, however accommodating they might be. There are no dodgy boxes in the centre where the lads will be.

A mates bar, Manolito. He's best mates with a very good mate of mine. You must be staying in the Maya?
@alicante mackem yes mate brilliant weekend. Ate in the streakhouse just along from in twice n a bargain chinese in the centre. Everyone, aged 22-77 really enjoyed it. Helped that the weather was class.

Wtf do people keep asking this question. If you really want to watch it then you can buy the f***ing thing on safsee.

It's 3 pm on a Saturday it's kicking off the same time as loads of premier League games as well as every other league game. Why the fuck would a certain pub show our game v Plymouth instead of premier League games man
Why would they not show our game? Just been to turkey hotel absokutely rammed with brits walked in the pub next door n they put our game v Norwich straight on and that was also 3 on a saturday

Tenerife next week, anywhere around Los cristianos likely to put on for us?

Expect a lot better chance for Mondays game when no PL games on than next Saturdays.

Any up near hoops bar (the Celtic one) would be good.

Also you don’t need to reply saying I should be sunbathing instead, I have the rest of the week for that.

Expect a lot better chance for Mondays game when no PL games on than next Saturdays.

Also you don’t need to reply saying I should be sunbathing instead, I have the rest of the week for that.
Pathetic

SAFC usually on here

Or try

A mate frequents both

Last edited:

Taylor's Lounge is usually the best for football as they have loads of screens. They are usually accommodating especially if you give them advance notice.

Logon or register to see this image

Taylors Lounge, El Mirador strip, if they’re not already advertising it, just ask, they have sixteen screens.

I’ll be there the Moro, and Tues night and next sat!
Watched a few of our games in there over the years now
Yeah I was there last sat also mate, great set up having multiple games on which meant I at least got to see some other goals last Sat, even if meant had to put up with mags winning at same time.

Will be good set up tonight also for you with both champions league games on with our and big championship teams.

Back