Where to watch X game in Y (look at me)

Yeah yeah look at me, but anyone know where I can watch the lads destroy Plymouth?
Wtf do people keep asking this question. If you really want to watch it then you can buy the f***ing thing on safsee.

It's 3 pm on a Saturday it's kicking off the same time as loads of premier League games as well as every other league game. Why the fuck would a certain pub show our game v Plymouth instead of premier League games man

Last edited:
Wtf do people keep asking this question. If you really want to watch it then you can buy the f***ing thing on safsee.

It's 3 pm on a Saturday it's kicking off the same time as loads of premier League games as well as every other league game. Why the fuck would a certain pub show our game v Plymouth instead of premier League games man

It’s not a difficult question like. Watched our match vs Swansea in Tenerife with about 10 other Sunderland fans which makes it a lot better.

Sounds like you’re a little frustrated in life to jump on this when you’re only criticising mate. Maybe just chill out a bit
You’ll need to head to Plymouth, not Gran Canaria

It’s a canny deviation like but thanks for the tip :)

:lol:

Having a nice relaxed Sunday marra?

It’s not a difficult question like. Watched our match vs Swansea in Tenerife with about 10 other Sunderland fans which makes it a lot better.

Sounds like you’re a little frustrated in life to jump on this when you’re only criticising mate. Maybe just chill out a bit

It’s a canny deviation like but thanks for the tip :)
Where did you get that info from ? On here or Google?

I can’t understand vacationing in a beautiful locale and wanting to sit at a bar and watch tv. Mind boggling. If that’s what the op wishes though then I hope he gets sorted.

Back