Where to watch X game in Y (look at me)

You dont need to be sorry. It's not your fault. Just stop making stupid suggestions.
Just over half an hour on the train, you’d travel that within Amsterdam finding somewhere.

Cheap tickets on the train

You’ll get more of an understanding about the country.

Win win really

Just over half an hour on the train, you’d travel that within Amsterdam finding somewhere.

Cheap tickets on the train

You’ll get more of an understanding about the country.

Win win really

He doesn't want help hes not even going. Just trying to be funny to strangers on the Internet

It’s not a difficult question like. Watched our match vs Swansea in Tenerife with about 10 other Sunderland fans which makes it a lot better.

Sounds like you’re a little frustrated in life to jump on this when you’re only criticising mate. Maybe just chill out a bit

It’s a canny deviation like but thanks for the tip :)
Exactly.

Thanks to my pathetic thread a while back i got to watch us get battered by boro whilst in mallorca instead of sitting by the pool while my mate was too mortal off the neet before to sit in a pub.

Sliding doors

I don't think you'll be able to watch it anywhere in the centre of Alicante. If it were on Sky that would be different. Paying for SAFEE, I think will be the only way.

It's posted for one reason and one reason only look at me 'ATTENTION'

It’s posted to find out where people are watching the match like
Then wander down the barrio de la samta cruz and look for a bar that has a billboard outside advertising our game.
Alternatively watch it on safsee.
But then you already know all this.
They’re all advertising the Mags game sadly

Last edited:
When I worked abroad I used to go internet cafes either on US bases or local ones and stream the match. Was quite funny when we scored. One time I streamed the match on my laptop in a German bar when we played Man City under Gus. When we scored I went mental and I got a warning that if I made too much noise again I’d be kicked out because the locals were trying to watch the football.

Last edited:

Back