When will masks hopefully cease to exist?

You have a brain that could be used properley, yet you spend all day wondering when I'll post?

I don't mind like, but it's a sad reflection on society and it's growing inabilty to engage in rational and progressive thought.
:lol: It was a passing thought, don’t flatter yourself by thinking you’re anything more than a fleeting thought to me.

Rational and progressive thought is not flying in the face of proven evidence and thinking your opinion is worth more than scientific fact. That’s why we have crystal healers, flat earthers, and covid deniers.

I only asked you a question man. What’s the matter, someone else get the last crate of tinned tomatoes?

Why would you ask me that question on the back of that post? Did I say seeing peoples faces were more important than controlling a pandemic? Its was a blatant dig. You are starting to come over as a more intelligent version of @Mackem DJ frightened to let go, needlessly digging at people

Why would you ask me that question on the back of that post? Did I say seeing peoples faces were more important than controlling a pandemic? Its was a blatant dig. You are starting to come over as a more intelligent version of @Mackem DJ frightened to let go, needlessly digging at people

I had absolutely no dig whatsoever at you. I asked you a pretty basic question to get at the core of how you prioritise things - is it more important to have masks to help limit the spread of covid, or more important to not have them because you can’t see people’s faces?

I didn’t insult you in any way.

:lol: It was a passing thought, don’t flatter yourself by thinking you’re anything more than a fleeting thought to me.

Rational and progressive thought is not flying in the face of proven evidence and thinking your opinion is worth more than scientific fact. That’s why we have crystal healers, flat earthers, and covid deniers.
Have you worked out if I'm Oldie or not...I know it's always on your mind because of how many times you've mentioned it.

Same age marra, and if I'm in a care home sometime in the future, I will fight for my right to die with loved ones. Any governing body telling old folk that another year of life without the love of their family and friends is quality, should be shot at dawn...it's obscene. And the West condemn North Korea!

Mb: Average lifespan in a care home is two years.

Maybe some like to live with minimal risks...640 Covid deaths under 60's over two years. RTA's hmmmm :cool:

75 is some age mind, I think we seriously undervalue our elders in these times, you’ve lived through the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s. You’ve seen the best and the worst, the hard times and the easy times. You’ve seen us slip and slide through the decades to where we are now, each thing that came before led us to here. Madness. This comment isn’t related to the topic btw, just a comment on your post.

Nah, you’re not prone to early AM can fuelled postings. Plus, you tend to be a lot more guarded, some might say insidious, with your inferences. You and him are different cheeks of the same arse though.
The management don't mind my counter punches, but have discouraged me from putting the boot in when my adversary is unconscious.

For this reason...I'm out.

ps. Olde has no malice, so happy to share an arse with him :D

75 is some age mind, I think we seriously undervalue our elders in these times, you’ve lived through the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s. You’ve seen the best and the worst, the hard times and the easy times. You’ve seen us slip and slide through the decades to where we are now, each thing that came before led us to here. Madness. This comment isn’t related to the topic btw, just a comment on your post.
We have become a species that talk without observing...roped in to a society that thinks love has little merit, but ironically it's the driving force of all life. It's hard to believe when I look back to post war hardships, and the endeavor of communities to make a better world, how the hell we ended up here, where at the lowest level of importance, some make it their lifes work to batter their fellow man with data as proof of what?

I believe that we have all existed since the Big Bang, maybe in the form of spiritual maths, to one day be given the gift of physical life...one chance to be part of something so fantastic it sometimes feels like fiction. Physics suggests that we go from this mortal coil with what we are...I will enter the next state on a Golden surfboard, others will be carrying bin bags...imagine living an eternity of hatred and fear.

If you get to my age and fear death, you've been doing something wrong.

Last edited:
We have become a species that talk without observing...roped in to a society that thinks love has little merit, but ironically it's the driving force of all life. It's hard to believe when I look back to post war hardships, and the endeavor of communities to make a better world, how the hell we ended up here, where at the lowest level of importance, some make it their lifes work to batter their fellow man with data as proof of what?

I believe that we have all existed since the Big Bang, maybe in the form of spiritual maths, to one day be given the gift of physical life...one chance to be part of something so fantastic it sometimes feels like fiction. Physics suggests that we go from this mortal coil with what we are...I will enter the next state on a Golden surfboard, others will be carrying bin bags...imagine living an eternity of hatred and fear.

If you get to my age and fear death, you've been doing something wrong.
Oh the troll is polishing it's harmless old man persona

I had absolutely no dig whatsoever at you. I asked you a pretty basic question to get at the core of how you prioritise things - is it more important to have masks to help limit the spread of covid, or more important to not have them because you can’t see people’s faces?

I didn’t insult you in any way.
Do you really believe that guff you just wrote or are you genuinely seeking the core of Rob’s pandemic/mask priorities?

Back