When will masks hopefully cease to exist?

as Alan Partridge has beaten me to, your “opinion” is evidentially wrong.

I’ve never understood why people think their opinions matter when they’re factually incorrect.

It seems like people tell themselves their opinions are special to shield from admitting they’re talking nonsense.

:lol:

I wish I had your incredible arrogance, but I’m very glad I’m not you.
so am i

well critical thinking might have passed you by, but at least you didn’t miss out on a sense of humour
Fingers crossed this is the last time they are mandatory. If needed again then so be it but really not keen on wearing one. I like to be able to see peoples faces when talking to them

What’s more important Rob? Controlling a pandemic or seeing people’s faces?

well i'm 75 and if any one thinks i'm spending the rest of my time on this here earth worrying about something i can't control they can fuk right off

Seems like you’re unable to separate your dislike of something, with the evidence behind it. Classic example of someone who can’t, or simply isn’t able to think about something critically.

You can dislike masks, fine fair enough but your opinion doesn’t outweigh fact and evidence that they do work.

Why the dig? Ive compiled when mandatory. if I dont like wearing them am I not allowed to express that opinion?

What dig? I literally just asked you what’s more important. Controlling the pandemic or seeing people’s faces?

Can’t say anything on this forum or ask anyone a question without proper tetchy as fuck people desperate to defend themselves.

well i'm 75 and if any one thinks i'm spending the rest of my time on this here earth worrying about something i can't control they can fuk right off
Same age marra, and if I'm in a care home sometime in the future, I will fight for my right to die with loved ones. Any governing body telling old folk that another year of life without the love of their family and friends is quality, should be shot at dawn...it's obscene. And the West condemn North Korea!

Mb: Average lifespan in a care home is two years.
Fancy being terrified of a piece of cloth that could possibly save your life.😃
Maybe some like to live with minimal risks...640 Covid deaths under 60's over two years. RTA's hmmmm :cool:

Last edited:
I was actually thinking how long it would be before you came wibbling into the thread again with your obfuscations.
You have a brain that could be used properley, yet you spend all day wondering when I'll post?

I don't mind like, but it's a sad reflection on society and it's growing inabilty to engage in rational and progressive thought.

Well you mentioned seeing people’s faces mate. I’m more than happy not to have to see people’s ugly mugs.

Its Saturday night, I'm not getting into any tit for tat petty squabbles. You won't see a single post from me questioning the effectiveness of masks or rubbishing any sciences. Ive complied with masks when mandatory I'll be ditching them when not mandatory. I dont like wearing them, I find them anti social. That doesnt mean I think they weren't needed or might be needed in the future. It really is that simple

Why don't you check...you won't sleep otherwise. I'll hold my hands up if I'm wrong, but only heard it an hour ago from a so called expert.

you can’t help yourself but post misinformation can you? you enjoy goading people with it, hoping they’ll have a dig so you can report them.

unless there’s additional context, your “expert” appears to be wrong.

Back