when did you KNOW we were down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF are you wittering on about? The Swansea result does not suggest we beat them and that we were better than them. And Hull was a different time under a different manager. That will not happen again when we meet at the KC Stadium.
Pardon? The Swansea result does not suggest we beat them? I understand that mate, because they beat us 3-0, so it suggests they beat us.

You stated that my argument was 'blown out of the water' because Swansea had beat us therefore they are better than us and that Hull have a new manager so us beating them was therefore irrelevant and they are better than us also. By your logic as long as we have beaten a team who haven't subsequently changed manager then we are better than them, which of course is nonsense but that is what your point is.

The fact is we are better than Hull and Swansea IN MY OPINION. We have a better squad with more quality. Per my original post I expect our regular and expected end of season form to steer us to safety as it has for years now. We have experience in doing this where the others don't.

Pardon? The Swansea result does not suggest we beat them? I understand that mate, because they beat us 3-0, so it suggests they beat us.

You stated that my argument was 'blown out of the water' because Swansea had beat us therefore they are better than us and that Hull have a new manager so us beating them was therefore irrelevant and they are better than us also. By your logic as long as we have beaten a team who haven't subsequently changed manager then we are better than them, which of course is nonsense but that is what your point is.

The fact is we are better than Hull and Swansea IN MY OPINION. We have a better squad with more quality. Per my original post I expect our regular and expected end of season form to steer us to safety as it has for years now. We have experience in doing this where the others don't.

I agree about having the experience to get out of the relegation zone as we have in the past.
For me though I just can't see Moyes being the one who can motivate the players to do it.
I think it was @Lord Alfred who said that there was an air of negativity at the club surrounding Moyes.
If this is the case then I just can't see him getting the required response to keep us up.

I agree about having the experience to get out of the relegation zone as we have in the past.
For me though I just can't see Moyes being the one who can motivate the players to do it.
I think it was @Lord Alfred who said that there was an air of negativity at the club surrounding Moyes.
If this is the case then I just can't see him getting the required response to keep us up.
I'm not a fan of Moyes. I think we will stay up despite him rather than because of him.

When Moyes confirmed it by saying we would be in a relegation fight

When he made that statement, if he knew we would be, I knew it was over.

When we fielded, Rodwell Ndong Larsson Love McNair O'Shea Jones Billybong Borini, who else?

I'm all for this KTF stuff but it feels more like "losing the will" this season. There is a war weary feel about the club.

For me it was when big Vic got injured that the hope went.
All for 'Keep The Faith' then immediately contradict yourself. Vic got injured weeks ago. What did you do two games before last when we smashed Palace 4-0 away? Fold your arms & say "we're down"?
People queuing up to outdo each other on here, to profess THEY KNOW the unknown. Staggering.

Last edited:
Still have hope and we're by no means 'gone' but that Southampton game was a real kick in the teeth and back to reality after a superb win one game earlier.

Swansea's recent run has been a massive blow as well because although they have IMO the best individual player out of all the players down the bottom (even better than JD), they did look doomed 2 months ago and a similar type of squad to us.

I think we will finish bottom but could see us passing Boro and Hull but we need to pass 3 teams and Swansea would have been more manageable than the other 2 (Leicester and Palace) until their 4 recent wins.

I knew we were down when we were singing "don't worry about a thing at Spurs a few years back....." Turned out that I knew about as much then as some on here do now. IE nowt. There'll be miserable depressed soft cocked worrits on the other struggling clubs forums anarl.....such is human nature. Man and woman up the lot of you.

There's nivver been a set relegation points total. WHU went down with 42 once iirc and others have stayed up with 36. All thats needed is a better GD than the 3rd worst team in the division after 38 games. We're not the only turd in the bowl.

Still have hope and we're by no means 'gone' but that Southampton game was a real kick in the teeth and back to reality after a superb win one game earlier.

Swansea's recent run has been a massive blow as well because although they have IMO the best individual player out of all the players down the bottom (even better than JD), they did look doomed 2 months ago and a similar type of squad to us.

I think we will finish bottom but could see us passing Boro and Hull but we need to pass 3 teams and Swansea would have been more manageable than the other 2 (Leicester and Palace) until their 4 recent wins.
Yes he's quality , but also when the ball goes in the box Lorente can win headers, and his hold up play isn't too bad, big man up front is a must imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back