when did you KNOW we were down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've seen on occasions this season what they are capable of when they get their backs up, they lack resilience and belief, that comes along with other things, leadership and inspiration. Moyes clearly can't provide it so they are going to have to do it from within, for the support, for each other and for themselves, because clearly they haven't been doing themselves justice.

I don't think we've been truly resilient since the days of Roy Keane.

A group of us were in Chaplins when England got beat of Iceland and to a man we all turned to each other and said "that's us fucked" for some reason we dind't put a bet on BAS getting the England job but we could of got 40-1 on hime.... Would of made the pill a little sweeter? What a nightmare this season has turned into....

must admit I was clinging to the hope that a win today would give us a lift, and at least give us a fighting chance, so DI reckon it was about 2.50 this afternoon, when I saw our midfield

Today was everything but confirmation really. About 2/3 games ago I thought we were down but it's too late now. Basically a case of rebuilding for next season should start now, give a few young players a game and see who is up for the fight next year. Moyes has to go also like he's an absolute clown.

Appreciate some people may not think we are yet.

Swansea away for me, offered nothing and conceded three to a team who were bottom.

Boro home game.

Just clearly a group of players not at all fit for service, and no signs of drastically improving it with money spent.

I still don't KNOW for an actual fact that we are down, even though it's now very highly probable and escape is simply too far a stretch now, but I suspected it would likely happen this season just after the season started, with all the crap that ensued with Allardyce and England and then Moyes not strengthening adequately before the summer window shut. But like most Sunderland supporters, if we didn't keep on hoping, there would really be no point. I guess this morning when I looked at our remaining fixtures together with the league table, it actually dawned fully on me... We are playing in the championship next season and them up the road are replacing us.

Listening to moyes pathetic defeatist comments about relegation after buying absolute shite & getting humped off Middlesbrough

When we sold PVA

Couldn't see us scoring much after

Only surprise was the palace game

Today has done it for me.
Sort of knew it's coming but i didnt want to just give up, but today showed our inability to get foward and that's our downfall. Any decent foward playing would have got past Burnley today and we just haven't got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back