when did you KNOW we were down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swansea. Hull.

THERE'S TWO.

Swansea City 3 - 0 Sunderland (Dec 10, 2016)

That's one of your teams blown out of the water. As for Hull we may have beaten them at our place but that was under a different manager. The new one has them doing much better than we are at the moment.

According to Moyes it was after 2 games:eek:
Not convinced it's over yet ,miracles do happen ,can't really see where the next wins coming from .

Swansea City 3 - 0 Sunderland (Dec 10, 2016)

That's one of your teams blown out of the water. As for Hull we may have beaten them at our place but that was under a different manager. The new one has them doing much better than we are at the moment.
Oh right, I didn't realise that if you beat a team you are instantly better than them. In that case we are better than more than I thought based on your logic...

Bournemouth
Hull
Leicester
Watford
Crystal Palace

That should see us comfortably finishing in 15th. If you want to account for change of managers per your other comment then you can take Hull out of that mix but no others.

Always hoping of another great escape, but that display against Southampton finished me off

This for me. After the Spurs and Palace games I really thought, for the first time in a long time, we could stay up. But as usual they then manage to fuck up and put us right back to square one in the very next game.

Always hoping of another great escape, but that display against Southampton finished me off
Ditto, I'd love to be proven wrong and we could have a little run of form to keep things interesting but I seriously can't see three worse teams than us in the league - tactics, personnel and doing the basics well aren't forthcoming ATM, but there's plenty of points to play for......

Oh right, I didn't realise that if you beat a team you are instantly better than them. In that case we are better than more than I thought based on your logic...

Bournemouth
Hull
Leicester
Watford
Crystal Palace

That should see us comfortably finishing in 15th. If you want to account for change of managers per your other comment then you can take Hull out of that mix but no others.

WTF are you wittering on about? The Swansea result does not suggest we beat them and that we were better than them. And Hull was a different time under a different manager. That will not happen again when we meet at the KC Stadium.

We will stay up. There are worse teams than us and we haven't started our usual run of form which is due in a couple of weeks yet.

Not sure about that. The previous seasons I'd have agreed (despite thinking we were fucked) but this team just doesn't seem to work.

I'm all for this KTF stuff but it feels more like "losing the will" this season. There is a war weary feel about the club.

For me it was when big Vic got injured that the hope went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back