when did you KNOW we were down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've been through,like many,many others, relegations where the signs were blindly obvious from very early on....:(..This is going to be another.

Funnily enough I think I called it when we relegated the mags, was kinda tongue in cheek but the 4-6 points we got from them every season has basically kept us for the last three seasons, without those points we.are screwed :cry:

I gave in trying to predict it after a couple of seasons ago when we had Manu, City, Chelsea etc to play and only the odd loony didn't think we were gone.

If its this year so be it, but I for one am sick to death of looking at other teams results in hope from about September / October. We have tried extremely hard over the past few seasons to get relegated and had it cruelly snatched away at the last minute.

This year I am struggling to watch the away games, just cant really be arsed anymore tbh.

We're not down until it's confirmed, hope the players haven't adopted such a defeatist attitude, had we lost 1-0 at Palace, beaten Southampton, and with our poor record at Goodision we'd be exactly where many would have predicted after the last 3 games

The hysteria on here is laughable, however I don't think Moyes is doing a good job, he's very negative, and I question the logic of him not bringing in his own back room staff, surely he needs his own trusted team behind him?

We're THREE points from safety ffs, that's one win!

I know we're rubbish but the defeatist attitude amongst our fans is pathetic. I saw some ridiculous tweets when we went 1-0 down yesterday saying we'll be 2-0 down before HT and this will end up 4/5-0. Maybe that's a reason why the players often crumble after conceding the first goal when fans are throwing the towel in like this.

We've been in worse positions than this in each of the past few seasons, it's far from over yet.

Ha'way the Lads. Keep the faith!

The last game of the season last year. When everybody else was getting carried away I knew we'd go down this time

Bedwetters United this thread
Bedwetting would suggest we are worried about it which couldn't be further from the truth as it's more or less accepted we have ran out of lives, there doesn't seem much belief from the players that they think we'll get out of it, actions speak louder than words.

Arsenal 1-4 was when I knew this would be harder and more difficult than the few seasons before.

Being the pragmatist I am I would have 100% taken 19 points on this day after that result against arsenal :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back