Whatever you think of QUEEN

It will be sugar coated to fuck. If the film had taken a warts and all approach to Mercury and the band i would have watched it but I don't think it will be. As for the live musical bits, well the real footage is all out there to see.

It will be sugar coated to fuck. If the film had taken a warts and all approach to Mercury and the band i would have watched it but I don't think it will be. As for the live musical bits, well the real footage is all out there to see.
Thousands of fans sent in their vocals and these were overlaid for the live events. :cool:

I thought Queen were absolute dog shite when I was a teenager , not my cup of tea at all, however I can now appreciate their music and the talent freddie mercury had

I think she’s done very well.

I only hope Charlie doesn’t take over when her time is up.

Phil Collins has an interesting take on how he landed in the middle of that shit storm, and how he's blamed for their performance.

Searched for his quote out of curiosity, which led me to watch the footage. Genuinely sounds like one of those Youtube videos where some boffin overlays bad playing on the top for comic effect. That bad.

Not arsed about Queen but this initially had the potential to be an interesting film.

Just looks like a standard shitty biopic more focused on PR than a proper look at the story.
I’m not that bothered about Queen like, but it’ll be a good watch. No denying whether you like them or not, Freddie was a great frontman & they’re up there as one of the important bands in rock & roll history.

Going to see it on Friday afternoon through Durham was our lass. Get mortal after & then go & see 1977 on the night.

Back