What weight are you now and what do you want to be?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4700
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I was 82kg after Christmas, down to 79kg now (5ft 9). I'm taking it one step at a time really, but I definitely want to be under 77kg and at least stay under for the sporting year.

I need to take a bit of weight and pressure off my knees, and hopefully avoid another year of chronic shin splints by doing so as well. Once I get under 77kg, then maybe I can look at shaving off another kg or so over the course of the season.

Depends on how difficult it is really, I'm not a professional athlete, so I won't make massive sacrifices. I think I'm between 14-15% body fat (used calipers though the calculators gave me widely different results), so I'm already at a healthy level.

Got weighed this morning and a pleasing 85.8 from 87.1 (last time I was weighed was Sunday Morning), thats swimming every day and keeping off the beer, it feels great to go to work fully awake and ready for the day, however by 6pm I'm shattered, I am sleeping better and not waking up at all hours not being able to get back to sleep.

6ft and 10 stone 10 pounds with 13% bodyfat (taken a while back and likely now below this). running 32-40 miles a week and haven't taken a drink for over 3 months have helped me lose 2 stone in around 6 months.

I'm about 5'7 height... And weigh around 80KG / 12st6 ...

I want to weigh 70kg / 11st by June

A drop of 20lb is quite big though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back