What weight are you now and what do you want to be?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4700
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just shy of 16 stone. 6ft 1ins so dont really worry about my weight tbh. I'm healthy and reasonably fit.

Just over 14st. Guess is a couple of stone of that is fat. Very stocky build.

One day I'll start the atkins up again and drop 2 stone of fat in a month, then spend the months leading up to summer eating nothing but carbs due to an irrational fear of chicken.

Just over 14st. Guess is a couple of stone of that is fat. Very stocky build.

One day I'll start the atkins up again and drop 2 stone of fat in a month, then spend the months leading up to summer eating nothing but carbs due to an irrational fear of chicken.

It's not irrational mate, Chicken can be very dangerous.

I've recently just lost about a stone.

I'm 5'11'' Ideally I'd like to be around 12.5 stone with some muscle added.

Currently 11 stone 4lbs.

6ft 1 and 12 stone :oops: I have a high muscle mass though so trying to go up to 13 stone

i'm an almost :)

dropped the falcons to go to university and glad i did following the injuries i've had.

So obviously post 97 you were there, and obviously been out of it long enough to forge a career in the city. So did you get to play/train with any of the greats? I can think of a few no.10s over the years it would have been fun to pair with

So obviously post 97 you were there, and obviously been out of it long enough to forge a career in the city. So did you get to play/train with any of the greats? I can think of a few no.10s over the years it would have been fun to pair with

i was indeed lucky enough to be placed in the enviable position of having to tackle va'aiga in one of my first sessions. apparently that was a common initiation.....:lol:

learned to ply my trade with gary armstrong. best scrum half i've ever seen.

December 1st i was 16st 10 i'm now 15st 4 would like to get lighter but my weight is maintaining but im losing inches off the waist down from 39 to 35 so i'm happy with the progress

good luck :)

currently about 15.5 stone...NEVER been this heavy..could do with dropping about 2 tone and it'll happen..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back