What weight are you now and what do you want to be?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4700
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 4700

And by when?

I'm 87.1k and want to be 77k

Thats 13.7 to 12 by the summer, going swimming every morning now since I can't run for a while.

I'm 15st and ideally would be 13.5st, most of it is kite like.

just shy of 12 stone.. happy with it but i'd like a flat stomach and a bit more muscle definition but not prepared to put any effort in to get it

At the minute im 6ft on the dot and weigh 14.7 want to be under 13.6 in 12 weeks. Easy do able.

I was 16st 7lb at Christmas down to 15st 11lbs now. Hope to be down to 15st flat by the summer.

just shy of 12 stone.. happy with it but i'd like a flat stomach and a bit more muscle definition but not prepared to put any effort in to get it

Me too, there or thereabouts. Approaching 50 and I can't be arsed.

Was 13st 8 at Xmas and I am 12st 10 now although 5lbs of that was lost last week with the stress of the burglary.
Have to be at 11st 8 by May to fulfill a challenge but aiming for closer to 11st.

Have you got ya car back? Much damage?

Still trying to sort it with the insurance. I don't think they've even collected the car to inspect it yet. Got a meeting at 2 then ringing them again for an update.
Blokes just been out to assess my kitchen window and he's decided I need a new one. Looks like another day 'working from home'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back