What weight are you now and what do you want to be?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4700
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
December 1st i was 16st 10 i'm now 15st 4 would like to get lighter but my weight is maintaining but im losing inches off the waist down from 39 to 35 so i'm happy with the progress

How you shifting those inches off your waist wakey? It's what I need to do!

How you shifting those inches off your waist wakey? It's what I need to do!

to be quite honest I'm not overly sure myself a combination of eating better than i was and I've been hitting the gym fairly solidly combination of weight training and cardio. I also try to do a fair few at home exercises involving the abs i don't have things like leg raises, knees to chest, crunches.

103kg used to 75kg......but have had a serious illness and thyroid problems, actually eat and drink less now that Ive ever done, but cant do any real exercise due to health

dont even need to excercise to lose weight, just stop eating loads of shite and drinking booze every night.

I'm 16st 12 and a real fat bastard. Mind, I was up to 18 stone at Christmas so I've lost a stone since then, so I'm heading in the right direction.

Want to get down to 14 stone by the end of the year.

im 5 foot 8 11.5 stone 30inch waist and 11%BF would love someday to be 12 stone 30 inch waist and sub 10%BodyFat

I'm 6ft 3 and fluctuate between 13st7 and 14st3. Happy with the weight, just want to get the bodyfat down.

8st 13lbs last weigh in (last Thursday), female and about 5'7".

Happy with my weight for now, at my heaviest a few years ago I was 13st 5lbs. Been hovering around the 9st mark for well over a year now and quite happy with that. I was going to try and put on a bit of muscle but don't trust myself not to just binge. :oops:

165lbs, wouldnt mind being 165lbs, but could do with losing 12-15 lbs of fat & building 12-15lbs of muscle :lol:

203lbs at 5'11". Trying to put on about 10lbs of muscle over the coming few months and then cut for as long as necessary on a slight calorie deficit to reduce the layer of fat I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back