What upcoming films are you most excited about?

There was a f***ing open goal right there to cast her as the Jessica Drew Spider-Woman, FFS. Dark, anti-heroic and has been on both the good and bad side at times, and has battled all the characters like Venom, Carnage and Kraven. They could have tied together all the films and solved the problem that bothers a lot of audiences that you have the villain characters without the hero they're supposed to be up against.

And fans of Dakota Johnson would no doubt have enjoyed seeing her in full gear

Logon or register to see this image

I gave up on the “spider-man family” side of the comics after the OMIT Parker/Mephisto rubbish. Only know some of Jessica Drew from time with Avengers/New Avengers and the whole skrull thing. Honestly thought the Madame Webb character in the comics was an old blind woman who sat in a chair designed as a web.

As a Marvel comics fan for just over forty years (I was hooked after starting with Frank Miller’s Wolverine run) I’ve been watching all the recent stuff. But Marvel Entertainment/Disney need to forget the Spider-Man stuff for a bit and look at other areas to explore.

Alpha Flight, Excalibur, Thunderbolts, Damage Control, Silver Sable, Sinister Six, Mr Sinister, Conan, Doctor Doom… there is so much to explore!

I’d love to see Captain Britain stuff from the late 1970s/early 80s brought to the big screen, his battle with the Jaspers and The Fury is definitely something I’d like to see

Official Secrets, hardly up and coming as I believe it was made around 5 years ago. However I've never seen it, on the Beeb tonight. Will watch later on Saturday evening. Unless of course I'm strongly advised against this action by the smb's budding Barry Norman's....

Official Secrets, hardly up and coming as I believe it was made around 5 years ago. However I've never seen it, on the Beeb tonight. Will watch later on Saturday evening. Unless of course I'm strongly advised against this action by the smb's budding Barry Norman's....
Strangely I put that on my planner to record as I’ve never seen it either
Moana 2
Live action Snow White
Live action little mermaid
Superhero’s part 37
Mcu part 23
Woke shite 2
Female 007
Woke shite 3 (this time it’s personal)
You ok Hun?

Noticed it was on. Seen it before. Can't remember much of what happens other than it's canny.

Nosferatu

Unknowingly watched all of Robert Eggers’ films over the last few weeks. Loved the witch and the Northman but thought the lighthouse was a little bit hit and miss.

Back