What upcoming films are you most excited about?

Honestly, just Wicked Part 1.

Been waiting for this many years, especially as I’ve seen it on Broadway and in the West End so many times.

Dune 2. Turned the first one off after 30 minutes, I was drunk and had the missus yapping in my ear and I completely got lost off as to what was going on. Recently tried it again and thought it was brilliant

Agree with this mind. Garbage.
I sorta enjoyed it, could've cut about 30 mins of fat that may have made it flow a bit better but it was harmless popcorn flick that had a few giggles especially near the end.
Agree with this mind. Garbage.
I sorta enjoyed it, could've cut about 30 mins of fat that may have made it flow a bit better but it was harmless popcorn flick that had a few giggles especially near the end
Dune 2. Turned the first one off after 30 minutes, I was drunk and had the missus yapping in my ear and I completely got lost off as to what was going on. Recently tried it again and thought it was brilliant
The long trailer looked amazing, saw it on the isense screen I bet it'll look mind blowing on IMAX.

If the last four years of MCU output hadn't been mostly shit I would be up for Madam Web, I always thought Spider-Woman was an underrated character. As it is I'm on the fence until I see some reviews
MCU 😳 filthy mouth!

It’s Sonys own input.

Although it’ll be shite. Like they all have been, including MCU since Endgame.

The only ones I can think of I’m looking forward to, and there’ll be a ton more but my brain is fucked…

Spider verse
ghostbusters
Dune 2
Alien Romulus
French musketeers film part 2
Final Mission Impossible

MCU 😳 filthy mouth!

It’s Sonys own input.

Although it’ll be shite. Like they all have been, including MCU since Endgame.

The only ones I can think of I’m looking forward to, and there’ll be a ton more but my brain is fucked…

Spider verse
ghostbusters
Dune 2
Alien Romulus
French musketeers film part 2
Final Mission Impossible

French Musketeers film already came out, it was great. MI8 most likely not happening until 2025 now.

What do you think about another Alien film? They haven't been good for a long time now

French Musketeers film already came out, it was great. MI8 most likely not happening until 2025 now.

What do you think about another Alien film? They haven't been good for a long time now
I know re: the first two…but that’s how bad this year is looking (thank you strike!)

I think that Fed Alvarez made the second best Evil Dead movie, so he’s got some good will in the bank with me. Ridley is only producing which is a relief, and I’m cautiously optimistic. Having seen set photos they’re going all in on the aliens aesthetic which can only be a good thing.
Fingers firmly crossed!

Back