What upcoming films are you most excited about?

What films due out this year are you most looking forward to? So far I'm particularly anticipating:

Dune Part 2
Steve McQueen's Blitz
Furiosa
Gladiator 2 (but a bit nervous about how that's going to turn out)
Spider-Man Beyond the Spiderverse
Mickey 7

Dune looks good saw the longer trailer last night on the big screen looked amazing. The new Ghostbusters will always pull me in. Madame web looks canny too.

If the last four years of MCU output hadn't been mostly shit I would be up for Madam Web, I always thought Spider-Woman was an underrated character. As it is I'm on the fence until I see some reviews

If the last four years of MCU output hadn't been mostly shit I would be up for Madam Web, I always thought Spider-Woman was an underrated character. As it is I'm on the fence until I see some reviews
It looks really decent and dakote Johnson? Is always worth a look 😉 Spiderman's ain't really done by the normal marvel studios are they so don't fall under that Kevin blokes full control I don't think so maybe why they ain't bound by the multiverse stuff so much Sony still holds some sort of licence don't they?.

It looks really decent and dakote Johnson? Is always worth a look 😉 Spiderman's ain't really done by the normal marvel studios are they so don't fall under that Kevin blokes full control I don't think so maybe why they ain't bound by the multiverse stuff so much Sony still holds some sort of licence don't they?.

Yeah I have trouble keeping up. A quick Google says the Spider-Woman films are Sony who currently do Marvel better than Marvel do. I still don't completely understand why Venom, Carnage and them aren't allowed to be in Spider-Man films. It's completely pointless, and Kraven the Hunter's going to be shite

They basically diluted the formula after Endgame. They should have stopped everything for 2-3 years before releasing another thing but instead put out absolute garbage every 4-6 months that nobody wanted or cared about. I’ve watched a couple of things since Endgame (I was in the first screening at midnight when it came out) but now I couldn’t even tell you what’s coming out.

An absolute masterclass in how to ruin a brand in a short space of time.

Back