What time is the plane due on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatever bantz value may be gained the fact is 'we' will be doing them a favour by contributing to their fans boycott/ashley out campaign on the day...

Oh I don't know, maybe because we are in grave danger of relegation again, I don't think anyone outside of the region will see it as anything other than small time.
Too fkin right, what a hair brained idea with us in danger of the drop

I caNot wait until the retaliatory flight for the first home game next year celebrating our return to the championship.

What has that got to do with beating Newcastle five times in a row?

Completely irrelevant. Us getting relegated won't change that fact.

Don't get that reference if im honest

Ffs man, the Mags did us 5 in a row not that many years ago !! Did they do a fly past ??? Did they do a fly past in our 15 point season or after the 5-1 ???

They will anyway so why not celebrate something which is record breaking and they won't overcome!
It's record equalling, not breaking btw

I caNot wait until the retaliatory flight for the first home game next year celebrating our return to the championship.
And u can bet they will.
As Fu Man Chu Once said '' he who laughs last, laughs longest''
Try saying that after 5 delirium trammens :lol:

We seem to be celebrating winning a battle but forgetting about the war
Eggsactleee - Wud be a laff if we were on 37 pts, but this is gonna backfire big time

So how long is this plane going to be flying around Newcastle? Will it be a case of blink and you miss it? If the game is interesting at the point when it is viewable will Sky even bother to look? If the police helicopter happens to be up in the air over the city will the plane even be allowed to follow the flight path.

That's where you are wrong. If we go down, this little stunt will massively up the level they (can) take the piss. It will just give them a load more ammunition.

Said from the start it would split opinion and understand why. But it was always only intended to be a chuckle, if we go down they will take the piss,this won't change the level they take the piss, we have had bugger all else to chuckle about this season

Why not? Could the reason be it is not record breaking and is something they have already achieved, so don't really need to overcome.

They will anyway so why not celebrate something which is record breaking and they won't overcome!

Said from the start it would split opinion and understand why. But it was always only intended to be a chuckle, if we go down they will take the piss,this won't change the level they take the piss, we have had bugger all else to chuckle about this season

The fact you've had to resort to words like 'chuckle' sums up why this is a bad idea

Reactions: WHD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back