What time is the plane due on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't get over the fact people paid money to fly a plane over a match they're boycotting when we're 1 only 1 point above relegation.

Lend is a fiver will ya.
A fool and his money......

This just sums up the small time mentally some of our fans have. Beaten the Mags and getting one up on them is all that matters. Everyone who paid their money and think this is a good idea is just like that ******* with the "Manchester City - Capital Cup Winners 2014" flag.

Don't moan if they take the piss out of us if we get relegated.

This just sums up the small time mentally some of our fans have. Beaten the Mags and getting one up on them is all that matters. Everyone who paid their money and think this is a good idea is just like that ******* with the "Manchester City - Capital Cup Winners 2014" flag.

We're not flying it over The Etihad mate.

I think it's a really shit idea but I'm not embarrassed or owt about it. When it's brought up at work with the mags I'll just simply agree with them that it was pathetic and we'll have a laugh about it. Nowt to get your knickers in a twist about tho. As for rival fans they'll have forgotten about it 2 mins after it disappears up the Tyne.

Doesn't work for Sky anymore.
Doesn't come on here anymore either. Any reason

If we were near enough mid-table and virtually safe I'd be all for it but it's embarrassing in the circumstances.
If I thought not doing it would make any difference I'd agree, but it won't make any difference either way. We will go down, or stop up regardless. If we go down they will take the piss regardless.

Oh, dont worry. they wouldnt say owt if it wasnt for the fly over mind.

of course they will take the piss, but they'd do that with or without a plane.

I disagree with this, could use stronger terms than that but won't.

Just a reminder that all those that donated must give their name, number and work address to tynevalleyblackcat.

He, and he alone, as chief spokesman for all Sunderland supporters, can then begin formal renunciation of those supporters from the club, over...well, the great shame of it all.

What do you mean IF ? there will be no if about it...they WILL take the piss if we get relegated regardless of any piss taking by us beforehand

Get.A. Life....banter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back