What time is the plane due on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

What did they do to us regularly?
can I just ask (no sarcasm intended, I'm genuinely intrigued):
what's up with the way you quote people? Do you have a slow internet connection, so you type the whole reply before the quote appears in your dialogue box? Do you write what you want to say at the bottom, scroll up to the person you want to talk to and click 'reply'? Or are you somehow magic or something else I haven't thought of?

Regularly was totally the wrong word when they've done it once. But I agree, a lot of our fans seem to think its unprecedented.

They beat us five in a row.

Perhaps regularly was the wrong word. But im seeing a lot of people talking of our 'record breaking' feat.
which it wasn't

For about the umpteenth time (but not to you, obviously), it's because of my phone. If I start typing under the quote the cursor suddenly jumps into the quote and fucks it up. Quoting above gets round this. Some other posters also have this issue.

can I just ask (no sarcasm intended, I'm genuinely intrigued):
what's up with the way you quote people? Do you have a slow internet connection, so you type the whole reply before the quote appears in your dialogue box? Do you write what you want to say at the bottom, scroll up to the person you want to talk to and click 'reply'? Or are you somehow magic or something else I haven't thought of?

For about the umpteenth time (but not to you, obviously), it's because of my phone. If I start typing under the quote the cursor suddenly jumps into the quote and fucks it up. Quoting above gets round this. Some other posters also have this issue.

So that's how you stop the quoting f***ing up! !!!!!!! Ahhhhh. Its been bugging me for months

I found that using Chrome instead of me phones stock browser sorts it too

Android does this. On my phone and my tablet.

I see the same miseries have made it to this thread :)

I hope you are going to stay off the inevitable plane spotting thread we have tomorrow and not spoil it for those of us who don't take ourselves so seriously?

fair play. I'm just a bit compulsive so it properly fucks with me as I read :lol::lol::lol:

I rarely post on this but read the posts every day but this one has forced me to reply.

Is this really going to happen? We are close to being relegated. We have just been thumped 4-1 at home by Crystal Palace, QPR have taken 6 off us and we think we are in a position to gloat?!

This is embarrassing and makes all Sunderland fans look like complete inbreds. I am proud of being a Sunderland fan. I have supported them for as long as I remember and saw my first game with my dad in 1978. But I will never think this is a good idea and will join everyone else in condemning it.

Please stop this ridiculous act before it happens.

We are Sunderland. We have pride. Ffs.

I rarely post on this but read the posts every day but this one has forced me to reply.

Is this really going to happen? We are close to being relegated. We have just been thumped 4-1 at home by Crystal Palace, QPR have taken 6 off us and we think we are in a position to gloat?!

This is embarrassing and makes all Sunderland fans look like complete inbreds. I am proud of being a Sunderland fan. I have supported them for as long as I remember and saw my first game with my dad in 1978. But I will never think this is a good idea and will join everyone else in condemning it.

Please stop this ridiculous act before it happens.

We are Sunderland. We have pride. Ffs.

Fuck off man, everyone else isnt condemning it

I can see why people would think that about The Hunter, but I assure you it was never an ego thing and he is still most definitely one of us.

He bought into the fun we were all having. He posted about his appearances in advance so people could feed him lines and we could all have a bit of a laugh that no one else would understand.
Occasionally I would text him something and he would use it.
Just a bit of Bantz as some might say.

Due to his work commitments I don't see or hear from him as much as I used to, and being good friends with me certainly isn't an ego trip.
It's just one of those things at the moment.

I can see why people would think that about The Hunter, but I assure you it was never an ego thing and he is still most definitely one of us.

He bought into the fun we were all having. He posted about his appearances in advance so people could feed him lines and we could all have a bit of a laugh that no one else would understand.
Occasionally I would text him something and he would use it.
Just a bit of Bantz as some might say.

Due to his work commitments I don't see or hear from him as much as I used to, and being good friends with me certainly isn't an ego trip.
It's just one of those things at the moment.

Morning @speedyftm
I miss @The Hunter Marra he's a canny poster

The fact you've had to resort to words like 'chuckle' sums up why this is a bad idea
In your opinion, yes

That's where you are wrong. If we go down, this little stunt will massively up the level they (can) take the piss. It will just give them a load more ammunition.
It won't man how can it possibly allow them to take the piss anymore than they will, look at us when they went down. Road signs banners off the Tyne Bridge, we didn't need a plane to do this.

This is just a bit of fun well done those who organised it remember the lads who put the road signs up at Bolton they won't be worried about looking stupid if we go down its what banter is all about and how you reply too it every dog has his day some things night you on the arse but so what you try again ftm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back