What time is the plane due on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Said from the start it would split opinion and understand why. But it was always only intended to be a chuckle, if we go down they will take the piss,this won't change the level they take the piss, we have had bugger all else to chuckle about this season

have you emailed the camera / production team at Sky mate and made them aware of our plane flying over the 03 arena tomorrow?

I'm sure they monitor this forum but it would be a might shame if they miss it. Can't wait to watch and laugh as it passes over on sky :cool:

Being relegated is shit full stop. It's 3 from 5 to go down, I'd say we're better than 50/50 to stop up.

We've won 5 times all season and the derby wins are by far the highlights of this season. Take the piss out of the mags on yet another of their protest days and celebrate 5 in a row. We've fuck all else to shout about in all truth.

That will change if we do scrape another survival.
If we were safe I'd be petty enough to love this idea.
I just think its potentially cringeworthy to look back on if we go the journey.

have you emailed the camera / production team at Sky mate and made them aware of our plane flying over the 03 arena tomorrow?

I'm sure they monitor this forum but it would be a might shame if they miss it. Can't wait to watch and laugh as it passes over on sky :cool:

No mate. If anyone wants to contact anyone that's fine by me but it wasn't ever my intention to be in charge of this. I would like to see it on Sky.

My initial involvement was that I joined in the piss taking, altered a thread title then chucked in £5.

After someone reported us to gof*ndme I took up the fund raising simply because I didn't want spoil sports mags (?) to stop the joke.

Obviously because I then had the funds it fell to me to contact the plane company.

I'm fully behind this piss take but it's a joint venture of everyone who chipped in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back