What % of alcohol

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prefer premium lagers so mainly 4.8%-5%. I've started drinking IPA's lately though, just got back from London and I tried a load of them ranging from 3.8-7%.

Was at a festival all day on the Saturday and the lager option was Carlsberg so naturally I went for the Cider option instead. Brothers Cider, 5.5%. Was wrote off at the end of the day :lol:

As I’ve got older, I’ve moved from session bitter to cask ale and cider, the result being that then abv has increased from about 4 to 5-8. Trouble is that when I go out with my mates, they tend to stick to the session beers, while I’m getting twice as mortal as them.
The bottle of wine aperitif before I go out probably doesn’t help here mind.

As I’ve got older, I’ve moved from session bitter to cask ale and cider, the result being that then abv has increased from about 4 to 5-8. Trouble is that when I go out with my mates, they tend to stick to the session beers, while I’m getting twice as mortal as them.
The bottle of wine aperitif before I go out probably doesn’t help here mind.
Classic Herbal behaviour.

Prefer premium lagers so mainly 4.8%-5%. I've started drinking IPA's lately though, just got back from London and I tried a load of them ranging from 3.8-7%.

Was at a festival all day on the Saturday and the lager option was Carlsberg so naturally I went for the Cider option instead. Brothers Cider, 5.5%. Was wrote off at the end of the day :lol:
I wish IPAs would fuck off now. Once upon a time you had a choice of 3 or 4 fruity English ales on tap. Now, 2 of them are IPAs. It’s ok for a change but I find it too hoppy to drink all night. My current favourite ale is Titanic Plum Porter.

Classic Herbal behaviour.
You fuckin knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back