What is your credit score?

It's wrong that mobile phone agreements are on there. I buy my phones cash and the aim only charge to EE is paid in advance, not arrears. Cannit see how it can be classed as a credit agreement when no credit is given or has been applied for.
You sign up to a 12 month contract though I presume?

Just tried to register with experian to see what my credit rating is, insufficient credit history to score me? Never had any debt whatsoever, just got a tiny mortgage left, never owned a credit card nor had a contract phone.

Mine went from excellent to crap. I'm hoping to make a lot of money with investments in the next few year so it will end up excellent again hopefully.

I'm still not getting any credit though. And I'd be out contract/on a rolling one now cos I've had it for over 2 years.
Yeah but you don’t normally pay in advance for your contract, normally in arrears and you’re charged for any usage over your contract too so they need to be able to protect themselves in respect of that. Still think it’s shit it’s on there but assume it’s the fact you could incur charges over and above that of your contract.

Last edited:

Back