What is the secret sauce behind the SMB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Having today bought a couple of steaks, it's obviously the vegan arguments I enjoy. It's the effort put into not saying "I f***ing hate them and want them all shot" by some that tickles me.

There's also threads on subjects fairly mundane, but have loads of posts in a few minutes. You just know your day's entertainment is sorted. The one about eating Haribos went from "I've eaten too many" to "I hope you f***ing choke to death" in less than 5 minutes. :lol:

Having today bought a couple of steaks, it's obviously the vegan arguments I enjoy. It's the effort put into not saying "I f***ing hate them and want them all shot" by some that tickles me.

There's also threads on subjects fairly mundane, but have loads of posts in a few minutes. You just know your day's entertainment is sorted. The one about eating Haribos went from "I've eaten too many" to "I hope you f***ing choke to death" in less than 5 minutes. :lol:
I’ve actually tried to convince vegans that they should worry about aliens as they treat livestock as bad as humans but although they listened they wouldn’t take my concerns on board.

End of the day, Sunderland fans are class. Football doesn't stay on the pitch, it permeates every part of our lives and this board is an outlet or reflection of that. It's so engrained in the towns culture and identity its often indivisible from Everyday life. Also Hanks rallying cries are f***ing loud.

Last edited:
Where else would I learn such mundane shite as chopping a seagull in half, showering with the dog, Taybarns or Jims Ma?

Good luck with promotion. Might have said this earlier, but i still remember Kevin Kilbane.

On topic, i think the fact that the entire mag waiting list post on here, to get updates on free tickets at their place.

End of the day, Sunderland fans are class. Football doesn't stay on the pitch, it permeates every part of our lives and this board is an outlet or reflection of that. It's so engrained in the towns culture and identity its often indivisible from Everyday life. Also Hanks rallying cries are f***ing loud.
The SMB is a great seat of learning.

I have learnt so much down the years: about torrents, photography, panaculty, the superiority of Branston to Heinz baked beans, the cuisine in Borneo, Kodi, how to dress, and share tips for my investment portfolio, just to name a few things.

I have learnt so much down the years: about torrents, photography, panaculty, the superiority of Branston to Heinz baked beans, the cuisine in Borneo, Kodi, how to dress, and share tips for my investment portfolio, just to name a few things.
show off

And dating tips or how to keep a lass happy with romance and it's magnificence. You and SMB can thank me later for a decade of this. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back