What is the secret sauce behind the SMB?

Clean and easy to use on most devices, without too many ads getting in the way of the experience. Helps that we have a reasonably large fanbase from outside the area as well.

Showering with a dog
Getting sucked off, off a mate ( he’s not gay tho)
Some fucker buying a Greggs
Eurovision

The list is endless of filing weird old funny threads😂

As I've said previously, my late brother told me to join as it would be "right up my street" - he wasn't wrong tbh. I started posting after he died, I wish we'd been posting at the same time as we genuinely got on (I miss him). My other brother is on here too but he doesn't post very often (a lot of folks boil his piss I think :lol:), he's one of my besties (we've lived together in the past anarl).
I don't have many friends, my life revolves around the bairn and work - this place has a lot of good folks and some very funny craic (it gives me a bit of escapism / eases the boredom when I'm sitting on my todd).
We all love SAFC and the lads first and foremost !

A lot of football forums tend to die on their arse after a while, but the SMB has maintained its core user base and kept growing and growing. Why do we think our little corner of the internet so successful compared to other footy messageboards?
Probably because it ends up as a family bound by a failed football club that distributes emotions like confetti.

There is a certain glue in having your backs to the wall all the time, in a pretty unique community region.

Where else would I learn such mundane shite as chopping a seagull in half, showering with the dog, Taybarns or Jims Ma?
And having marvellous fellows like you joining (who support other teams) who come on here to be a part of our crazy board is great (I still remember thee nickname I gave you on one of your first threads, I was trolling you a bit iirc xx ;) :lol:).

Back