What is the best roller coaster you have ever been on?

This one, and I sat right at the front anarl :

:eek::lol: that first drop man, and you're only secured by a metal pole pushed into your gut (nothing to hold on to).

The Rat Ride at lightwater valley years ago haven't been on many others.

Seaburn,
The very day before it jumped off the rails, fell to the ground and killed some folk.
After that it never ran again.

I have to say the Rip Rocket Ride at Universal Studios f***ing mint + I was listening to Cypress Hill all the way through the trip

The Sea World ones at Orlando are canny, shame the rest of the park is on a downward spiral

Hulk is brilliant and so was Duelling Dragons both at Island’s of Adventure

Last edited:
I have to say the Rip Rocket Ride at Universal Studios f***ing mint + I was listening to Cypress Hill all the way through the trip

The Sea World ones at Orlando are canny, shame the rest of the park is on a downward spiral

Hulk is brilliant and so was Duelling Dragons both at Island’s of Adventure
Haha! Cypress hill was my choice too. You can buy the video of your ride and we went to take a look at our videos and mine just showed me singing (white dad rapping) along to Insane In The Brain for the whole ride. Embarrassing tbh.

Chopped them legs off ! Haway man, they were bairns who had life changing injuries.
They also got a life-changing amount of compo, too, mind. Think I’d swap a leg for a few million if I’m honest.

One of -
Dragon Khan (Port Aventura)
Shamballa (Port Aventura)
Manta Ray (Sea World)
Hulk (Universal)
or
Sheikra (Busch Gardens)

Haha! Cypress hill was my choice too. You can buy the video of your ride and we went to take a look at our videos and mine just showed me singing (white dad rapping) along to Insane In The Brain for the whole ride. Embarrassing tbh.

They also got a life-changing amount of compo, too, mind. Think I’d swap a leg for a few million if I’m honest.

Dunno why but hearing Cypress Hill gave me a proper buzz, one of my all time favourite bands

The old wooden one at Busch Gardens in Florida is still my favourite. There’s something extra scary about the older more traditional roller coasters...

Back