What is the best roller coaster you have ever been on?

The old wooden one at Busch Gardens in Florida is still my favourite. There’s something extra scary about the older more traditional roller coasters...
That was horrific. It left you black and blue it shook you that much. It’s been a while since I was at Busch Gardens so don’t know about the newer rides.

Best 3 in Orlando are all at Seaworld.
Mako, Manta and Kraken.

I do like the Mummy most of the Universal parks.

Haha! Cypress hill was my choice too. You can buy the video of your ride and we went to take a look at our videos and mine just showed me singing (white dad rapping) along to Insane In The Brain for the whole ride. Embarrassing tbh.

They also got a life-changing amount of compo, too, mind. Think I’d swap a leg for a few million if I’m honest.

You got kids?

Shiekra (sp?) at Busch Gardens. Leaves you dangling vertically before the brakes are released and you plummet. Good ones at Universal and Sea World too but that's my favourite. The Comet at Coney Island is also very good, considering it's age.

FFS, I meant the Cyclone at Coney Island. The Comet is a roller coaster themed pinball machine made by Williams in the mid 80s.

As others have said, Hulk at Universal is brilliant.
In the UK, the Big One and Big Dipper and Grand National at Blackpool are classics too.

The Gwazi, think it's gone now.
Gwazi in Busch Gardens was fantastic, a brilliant wooden roller coaster and a real shame they shut it down. Shambhala at Portaventura is my current favourite coaster although Red Force in Ferrari Land at Portaventura is fantastic (although maybe too short). I've always liked Montu (especially front seats) but Sheikra is spot on too in Busch as well.

Back