What is the best roller coaster you have ever been on?

A shout out to Dragon Khan at Universal Mediterranea/Port Aventura as well. At the time I went it was the only 8 loop rollercoaster in Europe.

I did that a few times only two weeks ago when I was there. I preferred Shambhala, much smoother/ faster.

The acceleration on Furious Baco and the new one in Ferrari Land was intense.

I know it might not be cool but when i went back to Lightwater Valley recently i loved the Ultimate. Think i enjoyed ot as much as the likes of Hulk etc in the mega theme parks in America.

Another shout for Hulk and The Mummy. Whilst not a roller coaster, my favourite ride at Universal was Dudley Do Rights water ride

In this country, Nemesis will take some beating. Quite enjoyed Air at Alton Towers as well

I also love Expedition Everest in Animal Kingdom, but it’s not thrilling as a coaster it’s just got amazing theming. Give me a well themed ‘ride’ over an out and out coaster any day. Busch gardens in Tampa probably has pound-for-pound the best coasters anywhere, there’s just so many of them, but they are pure coasters as opposed to what I class as rides, which have theming from the queue right until you leave the ride.
I was just thinking that.the backwards bit is fun too

I know it might not be cool but when i went back to Lightwater Valley recently i loved the Ultimate. Think i enjoyed ot as much as the likes of Hulk etc in the mega theme parks in America.
Went on that a few weeks back (got a season pass for the bairn as our caravan is sited near ripon). Its a bloody bone breaker. Horrible.

The seaworld ones are immense hekped that we were given ultimate fast passes so git off and coukd get on again within 5 minutes

But for me.. The grand national for sheer fun and heritage all day long.

Also the wikd mouse at blackpool for shitting you up

Back