What games are you currently playing?

Just put about 60 hours into Cyberpunk, really enjoyed it and got a fair bit left to do (side quests etc) but going to take a break. Such a class game though.

Playing what remains of Edith finch as a palette cleansing then going to start FF VII remake on PS5.

Played a few hours of Evil West today. Cann good linear hack and slash vampire killing gameplay. Reminds me of Bulletstorm a canny bit.

Just put about 60 hours into Cyberpunk, really enjoyed it and got a fair bit left to do (side quests etc) but going to take a break. Such a class game though.

Playing what remains of Edith finch as a palette cleansing then going to start FF VII remake on PS5.
Edith Finch is very good like. Nice to be able to get a game over in a couple hours as well.

Never played it but keeps cropping up on forums etc so constantly tempted for the Xbox X

It's a decent game but should never have been released on the older gen consoles. I finished it years ago but still go back now and then just to wander about the City.

Yeah very true, was terrible when it first came out. Thankfully I avoided it for a long time and only picked it up 2-3 months ago.
The work they’ve done to improve it has made a massive difference, the DLC is class aswell.

Yeah very true, was terrible when it first came out. Thankfully I avoided it for a long time and only picked it up 2-3 months ago.
The work they’ve done to improve it has made a massive difference, the DLC is class aswell.
It was never terrible on the PC mind. It was just a case of company politics taking over reason.

Back