What games are you currently playing?

funny enough i just booted that up again today.

Problem is i have no want to finish it as im very happy on my little island, with my beachside resort house and farm. Occasionally go shark hunting for food or for fun. What a life!

Yeah same. Just pottering about with me fishing rod, doing a bit of farming and extending me house.

Great fun!

Couldn't stop playing TLOU2 after doing the prologue. Just got to Seattle Day 1, Part 2. Probably just finish the game before going back to Phantom Liberty

Anyone tried Balatro? It's an interesting roguelike Poker game that just came out, been giving it a go and it's really good.

Put 60 hours into Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth over the past few weeks. Tremendous game, I’ve actually preferred playing this to Baldur’s Gate 3 which I finished not long before switching over to Like a Dragon.

Put 60 hours into Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth over the past few weeks. Tremendous game, I’ve actually preferred playing this to Baldur’s Gate 3 which I finished not long before switching over to Like a Dragon.
Can't wait to get to this after The Man Who Erased His Name

Can't tear myself away from Baldurs Gate 3 at the minute... 160 hours ish and still finding new stuff.

Not into DND, hate turn based combat, love the game. Anyone still on the fence, honestly give it a go.

Can't tear myself away from Baldurs Gate 3 at the minute... 160 hours ish and still finding new stuff.

Not into DND, hate turn based combat, love the game. Anyone still on the fence, honestly give it a go.
Have you finished the story by this point and just cleaning up side stuff?

Daft how addictive that Balatro is, a lot of depth too considering it's based on poker. Well worth a tenner on whatever platform you're on.

Anyone tried Balatro? It's an interesting roguelike Poker game that just came out, been giving it a go and it's really good.

Sounds interesting how does that work

Hoping it comes to Switch 2

Playing totk just starting to get into it now after a tricky start. The tutorial area isn't very beginner friendly😂

Last edited:
Sounds interesting how does that work
Basically you are given a number of poker hands to achieve a score, with the best hands being the typical best poker hands. The score you need is hard to achieve though, so you get ways to boost your deck. Like joker cards that have special effects, some give a score multiplier, some revolve about you needing to build your deck a certain way (like focusing on a particular suit or hand) and some are a bit wacky. Then you get given booster packs where you can buff the score you get for particular hands or give special cards that you can use to make your normal cards special.

There's loads and loads of ways to build your deck, you could focus on playing around Aces and can make it so your deck is almost entirely Aces, adding Jokers that buff any hand that uses Aces, etc. So at first you might struggle to get 1k points but then you get a build going and suddenly you're hitting millions of points per hands, which you will need when you face the latter "bosses".

Just finished Phantom Liberty and got the new ending. Really enjoyed the DLC overall. I preferred the original ending and options of endings in the base game over this though.

I don't know what to go to next like. I really want to get through Baldur's Gate, The Man Who Erased His Name and Like a Dragon but I can't really be arsed with an open world right off the bat. I might go for Evil West as I got it off PS Plus the other month.

currently playing B17 mighty eighth Redux

Well I try, but its early access so its a buggy, crashy clusterfluck

good job i have the original

Just completed Robocop. Really good recreation of the films and decent gameplay. Something oddly satisfying watching a druggies head explode after you've unloaded the Auto-9 on them. :lol:

Currently trying out flight sim but it seems a bit boring tbh, you take off stick autopilot on then come back in 4 hours to try and land the thing. Got to be more to it than this.

Back