What games are you currently playing?

I am finding that to be a huge constant of any mission but i do find there is fuel basically everywhere so it is never really an issue unless you forget about it. I forgot about it once and ran out just after driving through a horde which was terrifying.
Finished this last night. Thoroughly enjoyable game, last horde at the sawmill was a proper intense battle, really was in full survival mode running out of ammo and darting to my bike for more and then getting cut off by the horde splitting. Was a great battle.
Solid 8/10 game. Game did break once when map stopped rendering which was only problem i had with it, but solved by turning console off and on.

Having just been given an xbox s as a gift, I'm having another crack at Fallout 76, a million miles superior to how it was originally.

just recently finished the callisto protocol and enjoyed it. now onto to the tomb raider remasters. got further on the first one than when it originally came out

Just finished God of War (2018) on PS plus. Always had an Xbox so missed it on PS4. Superb game and combat plus a really engaging story. Ragnarök next

I'm still going after about 6 months. Its a long game. Think im fairly close to the end..started slow I thought and nearly gave up but it picks up and is very good.

Bought Days Gone ages ago and then for some reason never played it. Started it now and it is pretty good. The mass hordes of zombies are a bitch to deal with.
My favorite game from the modern era. I’m on my 4th run through currently

I treat the fuel the same way an old man treats the toilet, if it’s there use it
funny enough i just booted that up again today.

Problem is i have no want to finish it as im very happy on my little island, with my beachside resort house and farm. Occasionally go shark hunting for food or for fun. What a life!
I was the same on the forest. I lived in the bot and set my beach up so well that I didn’t want to complete the game.

Last edited:
Having just been given an xbox s as a gift, I'm having another crack at Fallout 76, a million miles superior to how it was originally.
On that note, im back on fallout 4, playing the DLCs on my X (it still crashes occasionally which is annoying like)
Checked on last save ive been playing over 4 days :lol:

Like a Dragon - Infinite Wealth. Very slow start and nowts really happened in the first 3ish hours. Still in the first chapter. I'm still liking it as I'm a huge fan of the franchise. Watching some reviews they all mention it opens up and becomes very good so looking forward to that. I've just started to bump into characters from the last game so I'm guessing I'm close to it ramping up. No clue about the plot at this point still.

Downloaded Dead Island 2 off Game Pass, been enjoying that. Just got The Quarry today off GP, see what that's like. Looking forward to trying Diablo 4 next week too.

Back