What games are you currently playing?

I finally finished Assassin's Creed Odyssey last night. Decent to be fair, but I'm not sure I can be arsed getting Valhalla. Is it worth it?
I started Valhalla (first AC game I'd tried) and liked it but it was just too big so I sacked it off.
Bought the Final Fantasy pixel remasters on Switch - chugging through them.
I'll buy them at some point. Was disappointed to miss out on the physical version though.

I started Valhalla (first AC game I'd tried) and liked it but it was just too big so I sacked it off.
I’ve not played them from Odyssey onward as they seem too big and I’m not sure I could dedicate the time. The series is good though. Black Flag was excellent. Might be a better entry point. Or could just run through them all in sequence!

TLOU2. Been playing almost non stop for 18 months.

Finished it on the hardest mode last week, some of the scenes would take me days to get through.

Now i am completing it on the easiest mode, with all upgrades from previous completion, and just smashing my way through every scene with no planning or thought to see how quickly I can complete the game.

I'll buy them at some point. Was disappointed to miss out on the physical version though.

Well, I've bought Valhalla. I suspect I'll enjoy it when I've had a good go on it. All those games seem massive when you first start them

Been getting stuck into Days Gone recently seeing as it was free on the playstation plus collection on PS5. Really enjoying it - completely passed me by at release.

Doom Eternal. It seems harder than the 2016 release but it’s been a few years since I played that. The platforming bits are an absolute ball ache though and really ruin a good game.

Finished mass effect 2 for the first time the other day. Really good even though it’s 13 years old.

Might be one of my favourite games I’ve played.

Back