What games are you currently playing?

Finished the first one again last night. Still enjoyed it even though I remembered most of it.

Could do with less mako and the worlds seem very empty, that’s probably the only complaint.
Yeah the side missions are proper bare in the first game.

Just completed the warriors for the first time in about 20 year. Glitchy as out on the PS5 like good job I’m not epileptic as when it glitches the colours go mad

Just downloaded the Burning Shores dlc for Horizon. Played the first 30 mins or so. It's more Horizon........great!
Looking forward to it, I didn’t get that far last time.

I think I remember garrus turning up.
Think he was my favourite companion. Used him for most the missions.

Last edited:
Played the Horizon dlc for most of the day and it's reaffirmed that I think this is the best Playstation exclusive. I love the world and the sci fi. I've even went back to the main map and done more side stuff instead of mainlining the dlc story. The combat is just so good and the story stuff is so interesting. Sci-fi I enjoy obviously.

Played the Horizon dlc for most of the day and it's reaffirmed that I think this is the best Playstation exclusive. I love the world and the sci fi. I've even went back to the main map and done more side stuff instead of mainlining the dlc story. The combat is just so good and the story stuff is so interesting. Sci-fi I enjoy obviously.

I'll have to grab this soon.

I'm going through Dead Island 2. Loved the first. Graphics look nice on the PS5 but it doesn't (yet) feel as open world as I'd been expecting. That might change as I get more into it, but loving it. My cuppa.

I'll have to grab this soon.

I'm going through Dead Island 2. Loved the first. Graphics look nice on the PS5 but it doesn't (yet) feel as open world as I'd been expecting. That might change as I get more into it, but loving it. My cuppa.
It isn't open world. It's hubs.

I like the look of it but I've got Dying Light 2 to play through which looks similar gameplay wise.

It isn't open world. It's hubs.

I like the look of it but I've got Dying Light 2 to play through which looks similar gameplay wise.

Shame. I love an open world explore to get lost in.

It is very similar but Dying Light 2 is better and a bit creepier. The parkour is great once you master the controls. A top 5 all-time game for me and I'll definitely complete it again. I did the first one twice.

Shame. I love an open world explore to get lost in.

It is very similar but Dying Light 2 is better and a bit creepier. The parkour is great once you master the controls. A top 5 all-time game for me and I'll definitely complete it again. I did the first one twice.
I've only dipped in and out so far as it hasn't gripped me. I loved the first one.

As Doom Eternal has came onto PS Plus thought I'd go back and try and finish 2016. About half way through so far. Really enjoyable chaos.

Just finished all 4 Unchartered games.

Third one really dragged but thought the 4th was absolutely mint. Loved the pirate storyline.

Just started God of War for the first time. Enjoying it so far.

Just finished all 4 Unchartered games.

Third one really dragged but thought the 4th was absolutely mint. Loved the pirate storyline.

Just started God of War for the first time. Enjoying it so far.
First is a bit dated now buy they're all good. That bit in the desert on the third one was a bit of a slog. 4th is great.

I finally finished Assassin's Creed Odyssey last night. Decent to be fair, but I'm not sure I can be arsed getting Valhalla. Is it worth it?

Finished Horizon DLC. Quality add on. I want more now though.
Played Star Wars Squadrons for a couple hours. It's canny good, if not a bit old looking. It does have me thinking it would be class in VR being in the cockpit.

Last edited:

Back