What games are you currently playing?

I played a bit of Live A Live Demo the other day. Old school JRPG. Decent first hour but nothing special imo. I've found it hard to get into any games over the last couple months though so maybe that's it.
Played the first few levels of Sackboy. Canny enough. Very chill and the music is relaxing. I wonder if the difficulty will rise much as it's really easy so far.

Last edited:
Actually just finished a game for the first time in about 7 years! Jedi Fallen order. Really good game, enjoyed it. Couldnt beat the bosses like so had to put it down to the lowest difficulty :lol:

Also getting lost in the maps was infruriating

I am on RE4 remake and have Darksiders: Warmastered in reserve for when RE4 is done. Never played Darksiders before so that'll be new to me. RE4 is mint like, even the bastard chainsaw wielding tossers.

Downloaded mass effect trilogy. I only finished the first one when it came out years ago.

Playing through that now and enjoying it.

Downloaded mass effect trilogy. I only finished the first one when it came out years ago.

Played through the trilogy for the first time when the remaster came out. It's amazing all the way through, The second improves on the first in so many ways.

Played through the trilogy for the first time when the remaster came out. It's amazing all the way through, The second improves on the first in so many ways.
I loved the first one and I’m enjoying it again. I think my ps3 broke when I was playing 2 and I never went back to it.

It does, but i never get past the first hour or two of the third one. One too many there, same as the Dead Space trilogy. First one good, second one excellent, third one....not good at all.

Just finished Metro Exodus and loved it. So much better than the first two. Now looking for something else to get absorbed in.

Been playing this for a bit today. Fighting is canny hard so far and I'm only an hour or so in. The narrator is Geralt of Rivia.

EDIT - meant to put this in the what you're playing thread.

Last edited:
Hammered Scarlett Nexus for the last two days. Really enjoying the combat. No real idea what's going on yet. Some mad sci-fi shit tho.

Finished the first one again last night. Still enjoyed it even though I remembered most of it.

Could do with less mako and the worlds seem very empty, that’s probably the only complaint.

Back