What games are you currently playing?

Played The Pedestrian for about an hour after completing the campaign in God of War. Seems a decent little puzzle game. Also I started back on Dying Light 2. No idea what's going on but the traversal is great and the combat decent.

I've got also just installed the Witcher 3 upgrade to play through again and Skyrim (never played it) as well as being a good 20 hours into Judgement, a few hours into Deathloop (not impressed but may go back), three quarters through FF7 Remake and have a bunch more that I've barely started.

I wish there were more linear 10 to 15 hour games I could just rattle off. ATM I'm just looking at the games I've got installed and can't decide which massive RPG I'm going to have to tackle. Greedfall, Vampyr, The Ascent (heard that's not too long), Kingdom Come Deliverance, Kingdoms of Amalur, Lost Judgement, Mad Max and Dragons Dogma have been on the installed list for yonks and remain.

God of War - Ragnarok. About 15 hours in and it's class. More of the same of 2018 but with the dials turned up a little in all areas. Was playing Judgement before that before stopped when God of War came out.

Mrs got me a PS5 out of the blue. Mad.
Its the one with the God of War code in. Im now frantically trying to start the first one on PS4

Played The Pedestrian for about an hour after completing the campaign in God of War. Seems a decent little puzzle game. Also I started back on Dying Light 2. No idea what's going on but the traversal is great and the combat decent.

I've got also just installed the Witcher 3 upgrade to play through again and Skyrim (never played it) as well as being a good 20 hours into Judgement, a few hours into Deathloop (not impressed but may go back), three quarters through FF7 Remake and have a bunch more that I've barely started.

I wish there were more linear 10 to 15 hour games I could just rattle off. ATM I'm just looking at the games I've got installed and can't decide which massive RPG I'm going to have to tackle. Greedfall, Vampyr, The Ascent (heard that's not too long), Kingdom Come Deliverance, Kingdoms of Amalur, Lost Judgement, Mad Max and Dragons Dogma have been on the installed list for yonks and remain.
Try Bannerlord 2 & elden ring, 2 very different and massive scale RPG's.

I got back into Judgement. Onto chapter 6 and 30 hours in. It's mostly more of the same as the traditional brawler Yakuza games. Few differences and changes to the city as usual game on game as well as mini games and side stuff. I can't get enough of it. Hoping to get through this and Lost Judgement before thay Like a Dragon = Ishin comes out.

I’ve just finally finished Valhalla which included doing every mission and collecting every single collectible. Took me 162 hours including the Ireland DLC.

Still need to finish Callisto Protocol on Xbox and Super Mario Bros on Switch.

High on Life, it's really f***ing stupid. Last time I played it I sat in a cinema on an alien planet and watched some weird B movie while 3 aliens sat in the front row talking shit about it.

Still Yakuza 5 but I've started FF7 Crisis core reunion as well. Big fan of FF7 but didn't play crisis core at the time so I'm really enjoying it.

I'm rattling through the Unchartered series ATM.
Never played them before so got the remastered stuff on my PS5.
Currently on the third one.

Superb gaming.
@payne - might not be your cup of tea but they're linear games about 10 - 15 hours you can smash through fairly easily.

I'm rattling through the Unchartered series ATM.
Never played them before so got the remastered stuff on my PS5.
Currently on the third one.

Superb gaming.
@payne - might not be your cup of tea but they're linear games about 10 - 15 hours you can smash through fairly easily.
One of the best series. Played through them all a couple times. Think 4 and Lost Legacy 3.

You played The Last of Us? Made by the same people.

Just finished The Last of Us 2. Absolutely brilliant game, hooked from the first minute and loved the first.
Story isn't as good as the first but everything else is better on a technical level imo.

I'd like them to do something completely different next but seems 3 is in the works.
Still Yakuza 5 but I've started FF7 Crisis core reunion as well. Big fan of FF7 but didn't play crisis core at the time so I'm really enjoying it.
Once done you'll be on the new engine only.

Last edited:
Story isn't as good as the first but everything else is better on a technical level imo.

I'd like them to do something completely different next but seems 3 is in the works.

Once done you'll be on the new engine only.
Are both judgement games new engine too? I want to play them eventually as well.

Back