What games are you currently playing?

Story isn't as good as the first but everything else is better on a technical level imo.

I'd like them to do something completely different next but seems 3 is in the works.

Once done you'll be on the new engine only.

Yeah definitely not as good as the first but still a solid sequel. Mind with three, they're in danger of fatiguing the series.

Looking forward to the HBO TV show like.

Not sure what I'm going to hit after Unchartered. But just fall in time for Hogwarts Legacy

Yeah definitely not as good as the first but still a solid sequel. Mind with three, they're in danger of fatiguing the series.

Looking forward to the HBO TV show like.

Not sure what I'm going to hit after Unchartered. But just fall in time for Hogwarts Legacy
Plagues Tale and the sequel are good short linear games

Currently playing GT7 on the PS5, first Gran Turismo game I've played since the PS3 and really enjoying it so far. The Licences are so addictive, love how they display your friends best times for you to beat.

Currently playing GT7 on the PS5, first Gran Turismo game I've played since the PS3 and really enjoying it so far. The Licences are so addictive, love how they display your friends best times for you to beat.

Fancy this but will wait for a sale. Every racing game I've played since I got a console back in 2015 I've always got bored after a race or two so reluctant to pay full whack. Last GT game I played was 3 I think.

I got it for Christmas but luckily I saw it for £39.99 on Black Friday on Amazon so asked my lass to order it because everywhere else at the time was over £50. My only criticism so far is the music/soundtrack is no where near as good as the early GT games. (Ash, Feeder, Garbage, Chemical Bros etc)

Finally got properly in to God of War 2018, since I got Ragnarok with my PS5, its given me the motivation. Amazing game so far. Also finally about to start LOU2 and restarting Fallen Order soon since its on PS+

Finally got properly in to God of War 2018, since I got Ragnarok with my PS5, its given me the motivation. Amazing game so far. Also finally about to start LOU2 and restarting Fallen Order soon since its on PS+
Great game. Can't get into Ragnarok at all though: same game but worse in every way, story sucks and dominates the game. Atreus is just an annoying little shit

Great game. Can't get into Ragnarok at all though: same game but worse in every way, story sucks and dominates the game. Atreus is just an annoying little shit

Haha put me right off now!

Ive even got bored of this one anyway. Upto the level with the weird fairies in. Mind numbing.

Last edited:
Started Cloudpunk yesterday and have done a few hours. Seems canny so far. Very linear game where you're a taxi driver delivering packages. I think it's supposed to just be about the story and not gameplay as such.

Also, jumped back into Prey after downloading it years ago and only ever playing the first 20 minutes or so as I got bored. Put a couple hours in today and got through the first bit and it's quite interesting. I've finally got a got after having only a wrench so looking forward to blasting some aliens.

Final Fantasy X
Star Wars Republic Commando.

Switch only, still catching up on all the games I didn’t play since the PS1 and N64 era.

Slowly working my way through Skyrim still. Aiming to platinum it. Did 100% on Xbox when it first came out but seems an easy, if time consuming, platinum. I'll be doing the DLC this time as well though

Slowly working my way through Skyrim still. Aiming to platinum it. Did 100% on Xbox when it first came out but seems an easy, if time consuming, platinum. I'll be doing the DLC this time as well though

I attempted this but canned it after a bug meant I couldn’t complete the Heartfire DLC. Something to do with not being able to purchase the plot of land from the Falkreath steward.

I attempted this but canned it after a bug meant I couldn’t complete the Heartfire DLC. Something to do with not being able to purchase the plot of land from the Falkreath steward.

Killed him as part of the Dark Brotherhood quest? I looked first to see if anything was missile and spotted that so built the house before I killed him. Doing Thieves Guild and Daedric quests at the minute. Hate the sneaking about though.

Killed him as part of the Dark Brotherhood quest? I looked first to see if anything was missile and spotted that so built the house before I killed him. Doing Thieves Guild and Daedric quests at the minute. Hate the sneaking about though.

I think so mate, it was just directing me to talk the Jarl but the option never came up. Proper put me in a huff :lol:

Back